Not Sure Where To Post This: How Can I Pay Anonymously On Onlyfans?

jutadawg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, all. Sorry, just not sure where to post this. If this is the wrong place, let me know and I’ll post it where it’s supposed to go.

How can I get money onto my onlyfans account without using a credit card or debit card? I have to use some sort of method to pay anonymously. I tried a visa gift card from CVS and it didn’t work. I suspected it wouldn’t work since it asked for a billing address and I kind of made one up. Anyone have workarounds for this?

Thanks.

shoot4joy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, all. Sorry, just not sure where to post this. If this is the wrong place, let me know and I’ll post it where it’s supposed to go.

How can I get money onto my onlyfans account without using a credit card or debit card? I have to use some sort of method to pay anonymously. I tried a visa gift card from CVS and it didn’t work. I suspected it wouldn’t work since it asked for a billing address and I kind of made one up. Anyone have workarounds for this?

Thanks.
I don't know. My bank even called me the first time I tried to purchase an Onlyfans subscription to inquire if it was a legitimate charge. They wouldn't put the charge through until I said it was okay.

jontron

Expert Member
Media
Have you tried using a prepaid card to pay on OF? Not sure if they'll allow them but if they do that might be a way to pay anonymously.

Otherwise, I know JustForFans allows crypto currency payments so you can check if the person on OF also has a JFF account that they update simultaneously.

sruffin9834

Expert Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I exclusively use my cashapp and Venmo cards to pay for only fans. If you’re concerned about anonymity, set up a cashapp or Venmo and have money either directly sent to it from your account, or give someone, say a friend or coworker cash and ask them to transfer into your account so that it doesn’t reflect on your bank statement. The only fans will only record on your Venmo and cashapp statements which are kept electronically. So if your wife doesn’t have access to these accounts she won’t know what you’re using the funds for.

Reactions: jutadawg

jutadawg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So if your wife doesn’t have access to these accounts she won’t know what you’re using the funds for.

Thanks for your suggestions. It’s not that she doesn’t know. It’s just that we’re both public school teachers and we both have to agree about ways to do things that could put our jobs (and family) at risk. More info than you need, I guess, but a few years ago we were trying to arrange for a sex worker to join us. I tend to come here to ask for advice on these matters and usually find a solution for our issue.

sruffin9834

Expert Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for your suggestions. It’s not that she doesn’t know. It’s just that we’re both public school teachers and we both have to agree about ways to do things that could put our jobs (and family) at risk. More info than you need, I guess, but a few years ago we were trying to arrange for a sex worker to join us. I tend to come here to ask for advice on these matters and usually find a solution for our issue.
Yeah, this forum is handy every once in a while.

Reactions: jutadawg