Not sure where to put this...

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a moderator could help me out with placing this subject into the correct category and indeed giving a better title...

Anyway, last night, this unbelievably hot guy came round to mine and oh boy things were good. He started to finger my arse, first one finger then two, then maybe three, not sure cos I didn't ask him.

I was not erect yet felt like I was about to cum. I'd had a couple of cans of lager and my bladder needed emptying when he was fingering me.

I felt so close to orgasm yet my cock was totally soft and in the end,
I asked him to stop so I could go and pee. I was scared that if he carried on, I might pee instead of cum. When I returned to the bed, we did something else, we didn't fuck or resume him fingering me

I've never been in this position before of asking someone to stop. I was lying on my front/right side with my left leg pulled up as he fingered my arse. It was heavenly but I was seriously scared that instead of cumming, I was gonna piss the bed if I let him carry on.

I fucked a guy a few weeks before who came as I fucked him and he was lying face down on my bed. I can't say I noticed much about the situation till he suddenly announced he was cumming as I fucked him and he came whilst (I believe) he was soft, lying face down on my bed. Sure enough, there was a generous pool of cum on the sheets when he turned over.

I guess, my question is... was I about to cum or was this close to me pissing the bed?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I guess, my question is... was I about to cum or was this close to me pissing the bed?
Hard to say, because either option is a possibility. Men can come while soft, especially from prostate massage. But a full bladder can also cause this sensation.

If you ask me, you did the right thing...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I vaguely recall hearing in a sex education that men cannot urinate while erect and cumming; but women can.

Yeah, men can orgasm from prostate massage and they don't have to be erect either. In fact, the two together are not uncommon.

The ultimate answer is based on your output when you urinated. Was it an amount you usually void or was it just a little that you could hold normally without any sensation of needing to void?

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Umm... the volume was probably about right for someone who'd consumed 2 cans of beer in the previous 90 minutes. Maybe I should got him to start fingering me again but having to get up kinda killed the mood for that bit.

Heh, embarrassingly due to my back, I suffered some mild incontinence anyway in the last week. Thankfully I've had some spinal surgery which has stopped this, I'll post a pic of the wound in my gallery :-D