Not sure whether to be insulted or intrigued...

Sweet_Addictions

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hubby has wanted me to make him my Cuckold for about 4 years now. I've told him I'm interested but want to go at my own pace and find someone I'm comfortable with etc... We have found one such man so far but he is no longer available and Hubby's getting impatient. Hubby's new plan to motivate me : I fuck other guys on camera for him on a regular basis as my half of the rent, and he will pay everything.... I don't know if I'm insulted or intrigued... I really was planning on it anyway but..... Am I tripping ?? I'm more than a little peved that he is basically trying to pimp me out to himself.... I'm so confused :/

Reactions: lapdog2001

Topgirl9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, Let's see, I don't know how the two of you pay the bills in your house but I am assuming you each have accounts and contribute to the common good. So, let's say in reality you pay half the rent every month in money. He wants you to fuck on film for him and he will pay your share.
He now wants to pay you for something you were going to do for free anyway. And the problem with this is????????
I'm guessing the fact it annoys you a little will make it that much more erotic. The fun you can have!

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm. I think it might be wise for you to be careful with the "I'll pay the whole rent" idea he has. It's possible he might be using that as a control mechanism within the relationship. I know it is something you're interested in, but it's your right to set the pace.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
He now wants to pay you for something you were going to do for free anyway. And the problem with this is????????

...that it should be something she was going to do for love, not "for free". Money should have no part of this. The fact that he is attempting to control her, and that he's willing to treat her like a prostitute to make that happen should be alarming. It's been four years and she hasn't gone ahead with it. That screams that she really doesn't want this.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Any time I hear anyone talk about "paying my way" for any reason, it's an automatic end to any potential relationship there could have been.

I'd already be getting my shit together and finding somewhere else to stay.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll quote my contractor mentor "This is fucked up."

Sweetie, if you're willing to take direction from someone then prepare to do it for as long as you're with them. I have no problem with someone being a sex worker as a vocation, but there is a strong line between sex worker and sex slave.

If you've already decided then good for you. If he's decided it separately and on his own then you might be sending a message he'll receive the wrong way.

It might be time to sit down and have a heart to heart together to see exactly how you define your sexual intimacy. To me it's something we share together exclusively. But different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:

If he’s impatient he can go beat off, but this doesn’t sound cool. I agree that it sounds like he’s trying to pimp you out. I agree with EllieP, there’s a line between sex worker and sex slave and this doesn’t sound like he’s on the sex positive side of that line.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well now, I'm as intrigued as you are @Sweet_Addictions. I guess you've got some decisions to make.

On the one hand, he could be doing this for ulterior motives other than just being the cuckold. Filming you having sex with other men.

On the other hand, he could just have a vivid sexual fantasy about you having sex with guys that are packing more than him while he films it to masrerbate to at another day.

I can only say that I certainly wouldn't want someone with a bigger package or smaller for that matter banging my wife. But that's just me.

To each his own. You certainly have some things to think about and talk over with the hubby. But it would have to be at my discretion and my pace. I wouldn't be rushed into something that I wasn't certain I wanted just to please someone else.

Reactions: Sweet_Addictions

Topgirl9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can I take back what I said? If so, strike it from the record please. The truth of the matter, its not a cool way to handle this. Really money shouldn't even be a topic in your discussions about this with him. I can't decide what's worse' The fact that he is offering to pay you or that he thinks you would consider it?I'm sorry, it's a messed up position to be in.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You're angry that he wants to pimp you out (pay you) to cuck on camera. Would you be more open to the possibility had he not made money the issue?

I ask because you are also intrigued.