Not sure why...

BRMSTN69: Like I said, those members of my family died long before i was borne and I have no referance to that side of my family, sadlyl I have no knowledge of thier history

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 10 2004, 11:03 PM
They even had an experiment to see how long the gerbil could survive in Mr. Slave's rectum
I never understood how people got the twisted idea that gay men get their kicks by shoving gerbils up their poop-holes. I mean, geez ... everyone knows that hamsters are fluffier than gerbils.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 9 2004, 09:15 PM
Dee lives in the UK.
Um, no, I don't. Zora was right. Did you say you were from the Cincinnati area, perhaps? That puts up about 90 minutes away from each other.

To clarify, Jon, I attend UK -- the University of Kentucky. And thinking of Canadians, as much as I rib a friend of mine for being Canadian (he hates my American ways too), I'll probably pursue a Ph.D. at McMaster University in Canada. I read Valaitis' study on community resilience, and that's my current angle in the therapy field.

We're surprisingly on par with our viewpoints; I would have developed her experiments slightly differently, though.

BRMSTN69: hamsters? geribils? to me these critters are just snake-chow for my boa, not sex toys!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geez, guys, my daughter raises hairless rats, if she heard this talk, I'd have hell to pay! No rodents as sex toys or snake food, please....

Dee, that's awesome! If I get to Lexington to sell outfits, maybe we could meet for dinner or something. Maybe you'd like to go to the strip clubs with me some night?
I didn't think anyone from here lived in this part of the world, it is a very repressed area, no? Likewise if you ever get to Cincy, gimme a holla.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
To clarify, Jon, I attend UK -- the University of Kentucky. And thinking of Canadians, as much as I rib a friend of mine for being Canadian (he hates my American ways too), I'll probably pursue a Ph.D. at McMaster University in Canada. I read Valaitis' study on community resilience, and that's my current angle in the therapy field.

really mcmaster? why did you choose to go to mcmaster (i think you already answered this lol)? its a great school my friend goes there i visit the campus alot....i attend UofT

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand Dee's point of view.
It was hard for me to relate to the kind of gay man
that is effeminate, when i first grappled with
my own sexuality, and ventured into the gay world.

There were lots of masculine gay guys like me, but
they didnt stand out in the crowd....the flamboyant
and effeminate ones did, though.

I asked myself over and over again,
why those mannerisms bothered me.
For me, it was because they seemed to wear their
sexuality on their sleeve.

My sexuality is a part of me, but not the sum total.
I am masculine,
and I am attracted to masculinity.
So, the effeminate gay guy does not attract me,
but he does not bother or disturb me in any way any more.

His experience is just different
from mine.

We are not all alike,
gay or straight,
and it took me a long time to be comfortable with the fact
that we do not all fit into one mold.