Not that big, but I'm happy with it

thejerk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never took a picture of my penis before, but I did today and sent it to my girlfriend who is in class right now, and figured I'd post it here to see what the rest of the world thinks.

Attachments

inlikepitt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks quite pleasing to me. I bet she had a hard time (pardon the pun) concentrating in class. My partner e-mailed a revealing photo to me several months ago and I still find it as arousing as the day I received it.

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
as long as you are happy with your size that is all that matters right and if your g/f enjoys it even better, you look pretty big to me

thejerk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well thanks for the comments thus far. I wasn't really meaning to fish for compliments. I don't think my penis is small, I think it's probably about average. I know my girlfriend is happy with it, although in a drunk moment she once made a joke about one of her ex-boyfriend's penis (he was black...she said that the stereotype proven true in her experience). Honestly, as a guy who considers himself average, I'm not that obsessed with it... I'm comfortable with it, and I know she loves me and loves sex with me. I just figured, what the hell, I've now got a picture of my cock, I should share it with the world...and I remembered this forum that I had once browsed and figured here was as good a place as any.
Thanks y'all for viewing and enjoying.