Not that big, but too big for g/f

Jonny_Rodz

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys. I've been with my girl for a while and we have sex pretty regularly, but there arent many positions she's comfortable with.

I'm about 7" so I'm not really big, but whenever my girl rides me or I go in as deep as possible (balls deep I guess), she tells me it sometimes hurts her. So my question is, am I doing something wrong? Because she's not a really petite girl, but there are girls that can take way more than me without a problem. I've been with her for a while, so I'm not sure that she can be stretched out. Any ideas? Suggestions?

thanks

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
go down on her or use a smaller dildo/vibe to get her more aroused.
take it slower.:wink:

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
You're probably bumping into her cervix. Some women like this, unfortunately many don't, and some only like it when they are very aroused.

There is a pocket in the vagina underneath the cervix, and in most women with adjustment in your positioning you can slide underneath the cervix without banging directly into it. Its this head on banging that many women find painful.

Some deep exploration with your fingers should show you what I mean about this pocket. Sliding your fingers into this pocket underneath her cervix and massaging her there should help her become more comfortable with deep penetration. Talk to her about this so she can help let know when you are hitting her "head on".

I'll come help you with this if you like (gee, what a nice guy).

Good luck-

Paul T.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys. I've been with my girl for a while and we have sex pretty regularly, but there arent many positions she's comfortable with.

I'm about 7" so I'm not really big, but whenever my girl rides me or I go in as deep as possible (balls deep I guess), she tells me it sometimes hurts her. So my question is, am I doing something wrong? Because she's not a really petite girl, but there are girls that can take way more than me without a problem. I've been with her for a while, so I'm not sure that she can be stretched out. Any ideas? Suggestions?

thanks

Brother... she either needs to be fully aroused so her vagina will "tent" and expand allowing for more room

or

she just is a bit shallow and you will have to fuck her like Mandingo and Lex fuck their women... always leave a bit of cock on the outside when thrusting, okay?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Your 7" is definitely big enough to be "too big" ... I once had a GF who could only take about 6" of me without considerable pain (as CalBoy101 says, from my ramming her cervix). Granted, that's definitely on the small end of the spectrum ... but it sounds like your GF is the same way.

While a vagina will stretch somewhat to accommodate a bigger guy, that stretch is nearly all in the "girth" dimension, not the "length" dimension. Since your problem seems to be one of "too long" rather than "too thick," added lube won't really help. I see three options:

1) You can force yourself not to insert as deeply -- not easy in the heat of the moment.
2) You can avoid positions that allow very deep penetration ... her legs on your shoulders, doggy-style, etc.
3) Some bigger guys here have told me they wear teething rings (which can be bought at baby-supply stores, such as Babies R Us) around the base of their dick to avoid inserting too deeply. Sounds odd, but it'll prevent you from hitting her cervix, most likely.

Hope these ideas help. Good luck!

Steve

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you've got a curved dick, the position can be very important. Experiment with different positions and see how you get on. Failing that, go easy on her.

chrimbo

1st Like
Media
Hi dude, I've got a similar sized dick to you and asked a similar question to you a while ago: http://www.lpsg.org/78176-biggish-dick-causes-your-woman.html

One guy there had the idea of using a cock ring just to reduce the effective length that goes in ,which was a good idea. Or, I guess, a fist for really big guys.

Nice to see this part of the forum being used for the topic is was designed for for a change! Good luck. MSN Chat on chrimbo7.5@hotmail.com if anyone fancies swapping tips.