Not that it's a big deal...or that I'm counting...

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But I've been a member here for an entire year as of this month. :biggrin1: :smile:

Considering my severely unstable mental state:eek: (kidding), ADHD (true), and the fact that I bore incredibly easily (very true)....there is much to be said about the LARGE PENIS and those who love em'.

I'll try to keep this short, and no replies are necessary….here goes:

Thanks to all the members for making this an interesting, fun-filled, educational, and oh, so erotic year. I'd like to give a special shout out to the friends I've made here....oddly enough in a place where I wanted to remain secretive and anonymous, I've met some of the greatest people I know, who in turn know me better than most people in my 'real world'

Hickboy - Very first person I spoke to upon my arrival here. He had me at
"this is my cock, sweetie" oh, and "hello" :biggrin1:

Yorksguyuk - Kept my pussy wet for many, many months of chat fun. Also my first British expereince.....mmm.

BIGPOPPAFURRY - Yes, he's in caps for a reason people, shit, mmmmm, goodness what an amazing man. I could listen to him talk for hours, but then all of a sudden there is the uncontrollable urge to stuff my panties in his mouth...hmmmm, what's a girl to do?? :wink:

Mercurialbliss- I need not state the obvious, but will anyways. What an amazing woman.She took me under her wing when I needed it most. I admired her from afar for a long time, and when we finally had a chance to "talk", my suspicions all along were validated... she is indeed the PERFECT woman. I'd read her posts and think, man this woman has it all...then she psoted pics and I'm like - holy shit. Men, take notes on everything this woman says, hell, ladies too.

Nick (Baby, you know who you are, I've forgotten your S/N because it's been so long since you PM'd me, and my brain is fried) - Anyway, this hot little Brit stole my heart and set my libido on fire the first few times we talked. A true gentleman he is, and one day we shall meet :wink:

I've not had a chance to make friends with many people on this board (sadly), but I have met some really great people. Those mentioned above know me on a personal level, and are who I think of and smile when I come to this board, they are what make LPSG a fun place for me. I thank them for that, and you all for the great things you contribute to make this an amazing escape for me.

Okay, that's enough sappy dappy for one day.....thanks for letting me share.

:notworthy: LPSG........

Carry on, xoxoxox, CG

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has it been a year already? Time flies--of course I was missing for a stretch of time. Congratulatories are in order! Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

A quick check shows your one year sign-up anniversary is next Friday--yup! My favorite day--Friday the 13th! Good to have you here.