Not the black thing again!

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if you were actually proud to be black you wouldnt be having sex with white females period. So you are the stereotype. A black man who runs outside our black race.

713mandingo

Just Browsing
Media
From Houston but currently in the New England area
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hooked up with a girl last week, who was really surprised that I didn't want anal from her. This chick was really bummed [:biggrin1:] that I wouldn't ram my fuchwurst up her stinkenhausen and said she thought all black guys did that, and I couldn't figure out where the hell she got this from. She says her friends all know this.

Have any other AA, African or Carib bros heard this? Is it a new thing or a Beltway thing, maybe?

No big deal really, since I'll probably never see her again. Just curious?

[I'd rather not divulge her nationality and will only say she was a non-white Euro and not black herself .. AND not an LPSG boardee.]
Not this black guy,i think that's gross!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with both black and white men. Only the white guys were really, REALLY interested in anal sex. I can't even recall having a black man try that stupid, "Oops, wrong hole" thing that guys do when the girl says no to anal.

FWIW: I'm a newbie to anal sex. I never tried it until I was 40. There were almost 2 decades of sex where I was swatting white guys dicks away from my chocolate starfish. :irked: The black men I was with never even considered it.

Yes it's back......again :smile:
You should be shot for digging up a thread this old. :tongue:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been with both black and white men. Only the white guys were really, REALLY interested in anal sex. I can't even recall having a black man try that stupid, "Oops, wrong hole" thing that guys do when the girl says no to anal.

FWIW: I'm a newbie to anal sex. I never tried it until I was 40. There were almost 2 decades of sex where I was swatting white guys dicks away from my chocolate starfish. :irked: The black men I was with never even considered it.

You should be shot for digging up a thread this old. :tongue:

INTERWEBZ MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin1: