Not the "usual" suspects

lksbigone

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I never heard anybody mention some of my favorite sexy guys who "walk softly and carry a big stick" (at least in my fantasies). I only hope that these guys would have the longhorns to top-off their understated sex appeal:

1. Dennis Haysbert (Allstate pitchman; co-star of "24", Far from Heaven, Love Field

2. Tom Selleck

3. Phil Jackson

4. Steve Guttenberg

Now, that's the start a list going in a very different direction from the "usual" names, while at the same time a long way from the Milton Berle and Forrest Tucker types often discussed.

Unfortunately this is only a wish list for what would seem only natural.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I've run across several accounts down through the years about Tom Selleck...
how "only average" he supposedly is in fact....maybe just at average or even slightly below!

I just found this very interesting considering his popularity during his hay-day years with a TV series and all the "hype given him in women's mags, etc..

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are actual outtakes of one of Tom Selleck's movies (Mr. Baseball, maybe?) that show him in a shower scene. The edited parts do contain full frontal nude shots, and his 'edited parts' are on the smaller end of average.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never heard anybody mention some of my favorite sexy guys who "walk softly and carry a big stick" (at least in my fantasies). I only hope that these guys would have the longhorns to top-off their understated sex appeal:

1. Dennis Haysbert (Allstate pitchman; co-star of "24", Far from Heaven, Love Field

2. Tom Selleck

3. Phil Jackson

4. Steve Guttenberg

Now, that's the start a list going in a very different direction from the "usual" names, while at the same time a long way from the Milton Berle and Forrest Tucker types often discussed.

Welle, from your list I also like Tom and Steve very much but I also fear that there aren't many visible bulge pics available. I have large selections of pics showing the good looks of the two but regarding bulge there is almost nothing. But at least I will upload a few which
are quite interesting. Nevertheless, the looks of both men were incredibly hot and as entertainers they were truly great! See you!

Tom Selleck bulge.jpg
Tom SelleckNOTGG.jpg
tomselleck trunks.jpg
tom-selleck-jeans.jpg
Steve Guttenberg 3.jpg
Steve Guttenberg 4.jpg
Steve Guttenberg.JPG

arieswm4bm

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

2. Tom Selleck

3. Phil Jackson

4. Steve Guttenberg

Here are some great pics of Dennis Haysbert. That man is still so sexy.

Attachments