Not the "usual" suspects

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by lksbigone, Jun 25, 2004.

1. lksbigone

Gold Member

I never heard anybody mention some of my favorite sexy guys who "walk softly and carry a big stick" (at least in my fantasies). I only hope that these guys would have the longhorns to top-off their understated sex appeal:

1. Dennis Haysbert (Allstate pitchman; co-star of "24", Far from Heaven, Love Field

2. Tom Selleck

3. Phil Jackson

4. Steve Guttenberg

Now, that's the start a list going in a very different direction from the "usual" names, while at the same time a long way from the Milton Berle and Forrest Tucker types often discussed.

Unfortunately this is only a wish list for what would seem only natural.

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

I've run across several accounts down through the years about Tom Selleck...
    how "only average" he supposedly is in fact....maybe just at average or even slightly below!

I just found this very interesting considering his popularity during his hay-day years with a TV series and all the "hype given him in women's mags, etc..

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

There are actual outtakes of one of Tom Selleck's movies (Mr. Baseball, maybe?) that show him in a shower scene. The edited parts do contain full frontal nude shots, and his 'edited parts' are on the smaller end of average.

4. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8:

Draft saved Draft deleted