Not to steal TopDudeFtls thunder, but...

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Today is my three year anniversary! Woo! :biggrin: Man, how the time has passed...

Also wanted to add, since I'm already making a thread... I have stepped down from being a moderator. I have WAY too much going on in the real world (school, my son, etcetera) to have time to mod here. The last couple weeks have been a great example of that, never being able to log in long enough to feel like I was actually accomplishing anything... it was getting to where I more or less read the posts in the mod thread, commented and voted as needed, then logged out. Haven't hardly been able to go into the chat rooms, read threads, or investigate situations, and that isn't fair to the other mods or to you guys, the membership. I loved being a moderator and would do it again in a heartbeat if given the time to dedicate myself to it like I need to! I'm gonna miss it. :frown1:

But anyway... YAY THREE YEARS! :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry you had to step down as a moderator, but I totally understand real life getting hectic. You will be missed.

Congrats on your 3 year Anniversary at LPSG! :smile:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AWW!!

I still LOVE ya chick!!!
Hope your life slows down in a good way and you can CATCH up!!
Can you apply for MOD again in the future? I would love to see you being one again. We all know that your COOL! Don't need a STRANGE person as a MOD!!
CONGRATS on the THREE years!!

Glad to have you here Meg! Better to stop being a mod than be one who can't do the job. You can always go back to it later.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:fest30:Congrats Meg!:fest30:

...shame about you stepping down from mod, though, but all the best to ya.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats on the third year meg, you don't look a day over 2 years... ;)

Sorry to see you step down, best of luck with everything. xoxo

Aww no! Didn't know you were stepping down as a mod. :( All the best with everything anyway. :)