Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
balls-in-one-erector-brief
balls-in-one-erector-brief-in-black
balls-in-one-brief
c-in2-low-no-show-profile-sling-brief
c-in2-low-no-show-army-sling-boxer

Then there is the fitting into the "devices" issue. and what happens when you get an erection in the rector. Just how tight/deep do you want your wedgie to go? I'm sure that many of us couldn't/shouldn't wear these undergarments, and some guys definitely can't.

This one isn't designed to be conspicuous, but it just simply doesn't work if you hang long when soft or have large low hangers. I once had a jock sock and on top of barely fitting in the sock, it was immediately pushed away. I think this would have to same sort of problems.

go-softwear-strapless-jock

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My light blue speedo is a C-in-2 sling support version. I had to cut the sling out because I did not have enough room when I used it to pull everything up and out.

They will make a hung guy look obscene.

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just bought my first pair of C-IN2 low no show army sling boxers yesterday as a little lunch time treat (ok so I also splurged on a Ginch Gonch jock strap and a pair of Calvin Klein XT boxers briefs...more on those later)...

I tried them on last night and I couldn't really get the buttons of my jeans closed over the bulge, but they seemed comfortable enough and there was something erotic about being aware of my package everytime I moved and the sling pulled, so I decided to wear them today under my suit trousers...BIG mistake.

After my 20 minute commute on a bouncing tube train I had to run to my office to take myself out of the sling...it appears that the manufacturers forgot that balls need a blood supply...even on the largest setting this was really painful. I am now wearing them with my balls free and my dick through the sling just to keep it all separated in there because I found the pouch to be quite small and restrictive. They are certainly not the underwear to wear if you want to conceal yourself, but after about an hour or so I imagine that your balls just sort of drop off and then you will never have to worry about being conspicuous again...

As it turns out, if you really want to be inconspicuous try the XTs...I have really big low hangers and I looked like a girl in them...they were so uncomfortable I put them right back in the box. They have a double or maybe even tripple layer fly and you are covered in so much lycra/nylon that can't even fish yourself out to pee (either through the fly or over the top). I can't return them, so I contemplated cutting a whole in the front and wearing them like a giant nylon cock ring... I think I'll give them to my cousin who is 12...I have no idea how big he is, but I figure that he should be able to wear them until he hits puberty...then I imagine even he will out grown them.

Oh, and maybe this is not 100% on topic, but the Ginch Gonch jock is fantastic!!! It has a little bull on the front and the pouch is SO comfortable...it does absolutely nothing to help you be inconspicuous though...as you can see by the pic in my gallery.