Not too huge new one here

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heyas ;]

i'm not really huuuuge like some of you can be here, but after seeing a tv show about penis sizes (jonah jackson etc...) and i saw a guy log in this site i though i'd like to try being here :tongue:

well i'm not that huge maybe, but as i'm thin (5'11 and 147lbs) it may look big still. haha. well i will put pics right on. and well so far me ex gf said it was big so...

anyway my name is Greg. nice to meet you all :biggrin1:

oh yeah and it's 7.2" (18.3cm) measured from the tummy to the tip, on the above. i think that's right ? if u measure from under then it's lame lol when u have intercourse ur balls dont go inside the girl :wink: funnily on internet when i showed on cam some people said u r kidding it must be 8 or 9 ! or so... no no it's just 7.2... but many people lie a bit to make themselves more confident huh :wink:

Isil_Siluvalyë

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bonjour! Comment cava? Bon? C'est tres fantastique! And there you have it...most of the French I know minus the diacritics....

Welcome, by the way :)

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you all for this warm welcome :smile:

Some of you have such an amazing thing down there, from what i saw in gallery, make me feel tiny haha

glad to be among you all :smile:

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi and welcome. You are right about the difference when you measure along the top or bottom. It's not so bad if you have a straight penis but for those of us with curves it can be an issue.