Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Believe the one you’re with.

So she doesn’t orgasm from penetrative sex with you. Big deal . A ton of women share the same situation. It’s not a deal breaker. You DO bring her to orgasm. Yippee! She loves you, prefers you. Pretty much, that’s all that matters to us as women.

I’m a fairly sexually experienced woman. Most of the time, I take responsibility for my own orgasm. I know how to direct the situation, use my muscles, bring in a toy. His penis has almost nothing to do with it. I know how to make the sex work in my favour. All I need is an agreeable man. Preferably one who cares about me, and I can make my own fireworks.

I really think men need to stop thinking big dicks bring orgasms. They don’t. The vagina is quite adaptable, and that Kung fu grip attachment is pretty handy! ;)

Btw: Sorry, but totally typical penis question. Just because it happens to you doesn’t make it unique. At least you seem sincere.

My experience- what goes on between my ears has a WAY bigger impact on my ability to orgasm than what goes on between my legs.

Although I totally agree with LaFemme about
She loves you, prefers you. Pretty much, that’s all that matters to us as women.

I more strongly side with AE on the "if you believed her" part. I think this will always be niggling in the nether-regions of your brain. I don't see this ending well.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey there. I promise before I get started on my question that this isn't your typical guy size question. Ok, so I'm with this woman who has had a decent amount of sexual partners before which for the record doesn't bother me a bit I like that she's experienced..anyways we have been together for a few years and a couple of months ago took a two month break and we both had sex with one other person. During our relationship before the break and each of us having a new experience we had a lot of what I could call on my end great sex. And I mean great. The only thing like a lot of women is that she has only orgasmed from actual sex like twice out of probably 500 or so times we have had sex. To get her to orgasm during sex we normally use a bullet vibe on her clit. The other way we would get her to orgasm is through something we found out accidentally which is from a cyberskin life like dildo that is larger than I am in mainly girth and about an inch and a half in length. I have asked not out of insecurities but out of wanting to please her why it's very easy for her to have not one but multiple orgasm from the toy and she said to be honest that it makes her feel "full" and hits spots easily. She then said she's happy with me though and assured me things are fine. Well, a couple of months ago after we were discussing sex that we had during our break she told me that she learned that she can have "different but more powerful multiple orgasm from sex alone". I of course again with no jealousy or any bad feelings asked why and how could we do that. She asked if I was sure I wanted to know and I said yes. She then told me "ok here it goes. The guy I was with, his penis was thicker than yours and a little longer but it wasn't the length it's that it was a real penis not a dildo and it made me feel" filled up" and I started having really intense sensations then I would cum, then it would build up again about every 5 minutes ". I then said well you and I would have sex for like 20 mins and that never happened. Why? She then told me" to be honest it wasn't because it was him or that I loved him or that he was even that attractive, I know you'll look different at me but his penis just hits spots and gave me a tugging fullness that I am not used to and the last time I felt that was with an ex years ago that was a little under his size so I kinda forgot what it felt like. And to be honest it was physically great but I love you and if I want that type of sensation we have toys"

So where am I going with this? First I don't hold it against her for how it made her feel or resent or look at her different for her experience. I'm also not really insecure more than I think any other dude is. What my question is, is... Is this something that women have experienced before and also how big of a difference in physical pleasure is there really and also what are some things I can do to keep her happy.

Not to sound like a typical size thread but for the record I'm 6" long and about 5" in girth when I'm extremely aroused but again not thinking I'm small but I guess wondering if a woman was with my size for years then experienced what she did if it really changes her expectations as far as physical pleasure. Please only serious responses no "go read other size thread" replies please as I am already outside my comfort zone by posting this.

Hey hunni, I can't be arsed to read all the responses you have had, I absolutely appreciate what you are saying here and understand you want to be able to give your partner those sensations and help her orgasam from intercourse.
You say you can get her to orgasam using a cyberskin dildo, are you aware that you can get cyberskin sleeves hunni? They're a life like feeling sleeve that you wear over your penis adding extra girth and length depending on the model. I've used them with many partners where I need a little extra and the guys have always been surprised at how they still experience sensation themselves. I would say give one a go, have a look online, I'd advise looking at the cyberskin ones myself and choose with your partner what extra she would like. They can be great fun for both and the closest thing you'll get to being a little bigger while having normal intercourse hunni X

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you tried pumping? Its known to increase girth over a period of time.
Maybe this is why he didn't seek the counsel of men, but deliberately posted in a section wherein only women are permitted to respond.

Pumped dicks look gross. Swollen. Puffy. Sometimes misshapen. They don't look healthy.

Remembering one man more fondly doesn't mean I don't also remember another man fondly.

JustinJay35

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never tried nor even heard of pumping. I'll look into it but want to make sure I find legit and true information..
At 6" long and exactly 5" girth when hard it would be fun to try. What are realistic expectations? The reason I ask is that there are so many gimmicks out there.

Maybe this is why he didn't seek the counsel of men, but deliberately posted in a section wherein only women are permitted to respond.

Pumped dicks look gross. Swollen. Puffy. Sometimes misshapen. They don't look healthy.

Remembering one man more fondly doesn't mean I don't also remember another man fondly.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never tried nor even heard of pumping. I'll look into it but want to make sure I find legit and true information..
At 6" long and exactly 5" girth when hard it would be fun to try. What are realistic expectations? The reason I ask is that there are so many gimmicks out there.
I'm not sure why you are asking me this. First of all, I think pumped dicks look disgusting. I don't see myself ever fucking one. They are repulsive. They look diseased. Swollen. Puffy. Gross. Second, I don't have a penis. I don't know how or where to buy penis accessories, ESPECIALLY accessories of which I strongly disapprove. I'm not saying you don't have the right to completely ruin the appeal of your penis. I'm saying I'm not going to be able to help you do it.

Realistically, if you put a lot of time and effort into the practice, you can expect minor long-term change to your flaccid length and girth, and temporary change to your erect girth, and long-term ugliness. Purple is my favorite color, but not on a cock!

JustinJay35

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for responding and I don't mean this in a bad way but I wasn't asking you specifically just in general and I have no idea what they look like as for one I'm a 100% straight male and that's why I guess I habe a lot of questions as I have never even seen another hard penis in real life, and second of all until it was mentioned in this thread I had never even heard of the concept.

I'm not sure why you are asking me this. First of all, I think pumped dicks look disgusting. I don't see myself ever fucking one. They are repulsive. They look diseased. Swollen. Puffy. Gross. Second, I don't have a penis. I don't know how or where to buy penis accessories, ESPECIALLY accessories of which I strongly disapprove. I'm not saying you don't have the right to completely ruin the appeal of your penis. I'm saying I'm not going to be able to help you do it.

Realistically, if you put a lot of time and effort into the practice, you can expect minor long-term change to your flaccid length and girth, and temporary change to your erect girth, and long-term ugliness. Purple is my favorite color, but not on a cock!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are scads of pumping threads. Your questions need to be directed to men, and men cannot answer you here. I am only one female voice. However, in the past, other women have seemed to agree that pumped dicks are usually fugly. When you find those threads, you may see what I mean. You may look and think the temporary size gains are worth it, but you will have to jerk off, I would guess. My best guess is that there are many women who wouldn't like it. I'm not kidding about the ugliness.

Reactions: Enid and 286798

JustinJay35

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, to update, we have used a cyberskin sleeve, works well I don't feel a lot other than pressure from increased tightness but I manage to stay hard the entire time, plus because it dulls my sensation I can basically go as long as she wants without cumming.
On another note, we also acquired a cyberskin dildo, pink colored called my first cyberskin pink passion cock, and she says it's her perfect size as far as preference. It does take starting slow, but she is in fact able to have vaginal orgasms with this toy. So, am I insecure about my size? No! Am I happy we were open and honest You bet! Am I still curious how I compare to other guys, not gonna lie, yes, but just for the curiosity is mainly it not an insecurity. Kinda hard for us guys to tell be3for one I'm 100 straight and never have seen any guy equipment in person other than my own and we are covered there. With women and breast size I think as a woman you guys can at least get an idea. Maybe a poor example but that might give you an idea where I'm coming from anyhow.

Reactions: Enid

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not curious about the tightness of the next woman's vagina. I'm satisfied that mine feels good to my partners, because I believe what they say to me. I ask what more is needed, and comply when I can, but I don't have curiosity about other women's genitals despite rarely seeing any up close, except when I am attracted to that woman and want to have sex with her, because I'm just happy enough with mine, without needing to compare to anyone else. That's just me.

Reactions: 693987 and Enid