Not very attractive guys, but...

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by elegant20, Dec 29, 2011.

1. elegant20

Gold Member

Despite none of them posessing pretty boy or handsome features, which do you find yourself attractive to, despite it all? Ironically and sadly, even though he was not the most appealing or handsome man ever, but I was always turned on by New Kids On The Block Danny Wood. I don't know why, but he seemed to have more of a manly quality to him than most boy band members had. I liked Donny Wahlberg, but Danny had a very hypnotic attraction that made him stand out from the rest of the band.

What are your non-attractive guys that you are attracted to?

#1 elegant20, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  2. bigbulgelicker45

There's so many that I've been attracted to, but I'd probably have to put David Letterman on the top of my list. I've always been attracted to tall guys and love his dry sense of humor. I also have a thing for Jimmy Kimmel too. I'd have to say it'd be a "late night" sandwich.

3. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Attraction is so much about the energy a person exudes. It could be the confidence, their natural aura, whatever. It doesn't matter if they don't have model good looks, or aren't "Conventionally Handsome" it's about who they are, period.

That being said, one of the guys that I am very much attracted to is Jim Thome, baseball player, most known for playing for the Cleveland Indians.

Something about him is just so attractive, even though he's not the most conventionally handsome guy out there. I know it's been rumored that he's extremely well endowed, but that's not even it. He just exudes this energy that's so attractive....I don't know how to describe it.

It does help that he's got a reputation as one of the most likeable and personable people in the game, hell, in pro sports, but that's not it, either. I just like him.

4. mickypics

mickypics Member

Anthony Weiner (older gym rats get me off)
    John Rocker, Lleyton Hewitt (big dick boys)
    Carrottop (those nipples!)
    Dan Quayle (ex VP) hot dumb daddy
    Scott Peterson (murderer .__.)

5. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I'd play ball with John Rocker anytime!

6. atlmybell

atlmybell Member

Albums:

Jay-Z......He looks kind of like a camel, but he's sooooo sexy to me!

7. ColonialBoy

ColonialBoy Member

8. mickypics

mickypics Member

nice ! i knew he had a kinky queen side. I'd fuck the straight right outta him once and for all.

9. zephyr808

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always had a crush on Mark Grace during his playing days, and although he is fairly attractive, it's not like he is (or ever was) the best looking athlete. Maybe some of it is the nice guy charm, because he usually seemed like that was his nature. Or maybe I was just transfixed everytime a Cubs opponent had a runner on first and WGN would fire up the "MGBC" - Mark Grace Butt Cam! Because he would bend all the way over and point it right at us lucky viewers at home. I doubt I would throw Gracie or the Anaconda out of bed!

10. T-Lex

T-Lex Member

Albums:
    I just saw "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" tonight, and I'd have to say that Daniel Craig fits into this category. He's not traditionally handsome, but ooh-wee, he's sexy as hell!!

11. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lol, the first one that comes to mind for me is John Turturro. I think he's very sexy. I know there are more but I can't think of them.... ;-0

12. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    whoa! Someone else who lusted after Mark Grace's ass! I was obsessed with him way back then. I remember he was in a Warner Bros. catalog (modeling a Bugs Bunny leather jacket) and he was really hot in that photo. My dad thought I was a huge Cubs fan, but I really only watched (every single game) to see Mark.

Mark Grace

13. MesseJetcalfe

MesseJetcalfe Member

Ed O'Neill, Chris Franjola, and Kid Rock ...

14. MesseJetcalfe

MesseJetcalfe Member

Oh, ... just wanted to add that Scott Peterson is highly attractive (physically, at least). Or is it just me and my personal tastge? (I also always used to think accused murderer Eric Menendez was very handsome.)

15. MesseJetcalfe

MesseJetcalfe Member

I guess the correct spelling is Erik. And he's a convicted murderer, not just an "accused murderer."

No, I really don't have a "thing" for violent criminals... Erik Menendez's face just reminds me strongly of one nice-looking guy whom I threw myself at in a highly embarassing fashion (long ago).

Draft saved Draft deleted