Not Wearing Underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dicky8788, Aug 25, 2008.

1. dicky8788

dicky8788 New Member

Albums:
    Is It Really Good For Ur Penis If Ur Not Wearing Any Under Garments..
    I Would Like To Know Abt Ur Comments On It
    Of Course I Was At Times Red Faced When The Bulge Protrudes Out When I Am In A Public Transport On Seeing Good Females

2. selfsuck1991

selfsuck1991 New Member

corse its good! its natural man do u think the cave men wore underware, personaly boxers are a wast of time they basicly are the same as freebaling

3. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was in a rush this morning to get to lunch and so only had time to shower, pull on a bonds t shirt and as an afterthought just yanked on a pair of jeans with no underwear and then my sneakers and then it was out the door and on my way. The snug fit of the denim on my naked bum felt rather sexy actually, so I have to try commando more often after getting a better taste of it today :)

4. dicky8788

dicky8788 New Member

Albums:
    ya but there is a feelin in the medical fraternity that ur balls tend to obey gravity as time rols on which is not the case with wearin one u know

5. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    We had a tv show that aired a couple of weeks ago and it examined the effects of different underwear on mens testicle temperature throughout the day.

they got a dozen or so guys had them each wear a different type of underwear to wear each day and then stuck a sensor on their balls that took measurements every 8 minutes. they were able to compare the temperature differences between all the different types of underwear brief, boxer, jock, boxer brief etc and freeballing. it prooved that at the most the average temperature fluctuation overall was no more than half a degree celcius and not one of the guys (all had different jobs builders, office workers etc) during their daily routine got anywhere near the medicaly unacceptable temperature range. So I guess this prooved that either type are fine for your health but guys still have huge preferences for comfort.

Oh they also did the same test with a laptop on each of the guys laps and everyone of the guys temp went above the acceptable level within 45mins of having the laptop on their knee.

Since seeing that show I went and bought myself a lapdog fold up laptop desk thingy to keep my computer of my nuts.

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A few subtle differences being that I both freeball and wear boxers. Boxers often feel nicer against your skin than the pants / shorts that you are wearing. Some pants / shorts are made from thin material that would be too revealing in public with no underwear. Boxers provide an extra layer that will allow you to hang loose in your clothes without it being totally obvious to everyone who sees you.

7. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    whatever you are most comfortable with. i love the freeball feeling and if my junk flops around a bit and is noticed by other then so be it. sometimes people worry too much. do what you think you need to do.

8. sean86001

sean86001 New Member

Albums:
    I like seeing guys at the gym with their dick outline showing in their shorts, or moving around.

9. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Freeballers Forum

here is a whole forum devoted to the pleasures/problems of freeballing or, going commando. enjoy.

Draft saved Draft deleted