not welcome on the little dick site

My ex-girlfriend measured me once and told me 7 1/2. Maybe she was right, I don't know. I figured I was average to above average. I've never been laughed at and no one has gasped either. So I found myself over there and while I wasn't able to really identify with guys who have been humiliated at the urinal by 8 year olds, I thought I'd try to offer some advice. Quite a hostile group they are over there. a handful welcomed my advice, and the rest accused me of having a big dick (as if that's bad.) Then they proceed to tell me that I have no idea what I'm talking about since I'm not small. I guess they're correct, I have very little in common with 30 year old virgins with tiny dicks. So will you have me?

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my god, I went over to that site. Man, talk about a bunch of guys with PROBLEMS! From what I can tell most of those guys don't even have particularly small dicks, They're just very, very disappointed that they don't have big dicks.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well the site posits that it is for both the underendowed and the average-endowed. It's amusing to me how many of the threads there are directly inverse of threads I've seen here... here you see guys bragging about how they've stolen other mens' girlfriends... there you see them expressing anxiety about such a thing happening. Here you see guys talking about what having a big dick has done for their ego... there you see them trying to cope with low self-esteem. Interesting, amusing, and a little sad... :frown1: