Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by nerolix@Mar 29 2005, 01:55 AM
:grouphug: :cry:
[post=294722]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm sorry that you haven't really been accepted here Nerolix. I'm not really a regular member of this group, but I have noticed that at times some people can be oblivious to people who are actually serious about wanting to talk about their problems.

I wish I could do more in addressing your problems, but I am not well-endowed myself, and spend most of my time lurking on this website, occasionally posting when I find something of interest that I think I can speak on. I hope you are able to find some of the answers that you are looking for.

As for some of the regulars here, shame on you! At the risk of running my mouth off about things I have no business in, many of you were beyond rude to Nerolix.
You treated him like some kind of abomination, and made fun of him, and took advantage of him! He never really did get any of his questions answered, only a lot of "Go look somewhere else!" Last time I checked, the name of this place was Large Penis SUPPORT GROUP. Sometimes it feels like every new member has to first prove to everyone that they are not a troll before they are accepted, and if they don't meet the standards of a few of the old guard of this forum, they get run out.

Some of you were helpful, some of you were nice, some of you took a chance on being nice to him. Thank you.

I better stop now, before I dig myself deeper into a hole.

carolinacurious: Nerolix,

You're welcome to contribute here. If anything people have given you extra consideration because we know English is not your first language. I know I jumped "all up in several members shit" because they were rude to you, and I'm seriously thinking I was wrong to do so.
I can't read German but several people here can and it has been suggested to you that you post in German if it would help you.

A tip or two:

When you post a message and it gets moved to a different part of the website that means the next similar message that you post should go where the first one was moved to.

If you ask a question and five people attempt to be helpful and one person chooses to be rude AND YOU CHOOSE to ignore the helpful people and focus on the rude one, then that's a personal problem of yours.

Things like finding underwear are problems, and it's well covered, there is an entire section of the website dedicated to it. Needing a special bicycle seat is a problem and I'm sure that there are people here who can help you with that. Wanting to find someone who is under 25 and over 12 inches and being rude to people who don't meet that criteria is a different issue entirely; although, the "Local LPSG" section of this website is probably one of the better places on the planet to try to find that as well.

Stop whining about whether or not you're accepted here and just Jump in and start answering other people's questions and asking serious ones yourself, it's a two way street you know? When people see that you are serious they will be more apt to answer your questions. I know I've stuck my neck out for you (and I'm not the only one), and I would prefer to see you turn into a valuable member of the board rather than verify peoples "troll suspicions".

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nerolix, I think you definitely got started off on the wrong foot here. Your initial posts were full of attitude, and you've never really overcome that. Maybe when you're older, you'll come to understand what a bad first impression you made here.

To your credit, though -- you're pretty creative with combining the new smilies.

Best of luck to you.

hung_big: Well, good luck to you Nerolix.

Grow up a bit, come back, give it another shot. Until then, if you are fishing for compliments....you aren't going to get them. There isn't all too much we have to go on.

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well trol or not this guy should feel free to post what ever he likes here.. I'm not tring to start problems but if your aware that he has an "tud" why are you reading his posts? Just food for thought.

Kilba

hung_big: Nobody has said that he isn't free to post at all. For all I care he can knock himself making repeated and spam topics. I chose to ignore him thus far, I can do it again, but I gave my honest opinion.

I must admit though, at least nerolix stays outta the majority of threads, unlike some members (I'm not naming names) with an extrodinary facination with black cock that joined only a few days ago and have about 70 posts *sigh*.

Stay here and post if you wish - just make it intelligent and well thought out. We won't care if it's grammar or spelling, just attitude and obnoxiousness.

gamma_phi: So what happened? I'm not really sure what a "troll" is. I've only guessed what a lurker is just last week (okay, I'm a little slow, so sue me!). If someone is able, and willing, I'm just wondering what it is that is causing the stir. If you could PM me that would be cool. I'm just curious about the goings ons with nerolix. I guess I could search all the posts to see where he's been posting and what he's been asking. Hmmm...let me see.

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stand corrected a buddy of mine here had me re-read some of his posts. Yes he is Rude. Please disregard previous post of mine...

Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 29 2005, 02:34 PM
Nobody has said that he isn't free to post at all. For all I care he can knock himself making repeated and spam topics. I chose to ignore him thus far, I can do it again, but I gave my honest opinion.

I must admit though, at least nerolix stays outta the majority of threads, unlike some members (I'm not naming names) with an extrodinary facination with black cock that joined only a few days ago and have about 70 posts *sigh*.

Stay here and post if you wish - just make it intelligent and well thought out. We won't care if it's grammar or spelling, just attitude and obnoxiousness.
[post=295011]Quoted post[/post]​

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by nerolix@Mar 29 2005, 07:29 AM
:cry: :nuke:

bye
[post=294897]Quoted post[/post]​

nero, did you read a single word carolina had to say to you? If you would take the time to notice what some people have to say, then you might realize that there are people willing to help you out. You just need to realize that you have to acknowledge that fact and act from there. We can't do every single thing for you. I don't immediately consider you a troll, a drama queen...yes, but not a troll as of this moment. I suggest you go back and read, or re-read carolina's post. There is some excellent advice in there for you.

- Alt

barney:
Originally posted by mindseye@Mar 29 2005, 07:15 PM

To your credit, though -- you're pretty creative with combining the new smilies.

[post=294959]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL! Priceless...

mike2020nl

Just Browsing
Media
sorry for reopening this topic again, but mister darius/nerolix whatever started to talk to me a week ago on msn, telling me how big he is, sent me a vid, realy unfocust, then we started to chat on icuii, a webcam chat program, he never showed himself, he is using a program that fakes a webcam, so he is showing other people, he is just playing with you to sent vids to him, then he gets mad if i ask for a real vid or pic of it and he says i am playing with him, then he says you are lying that you told you are 18 and i am not, but if he looks in his msn log he can see i told him i am 24, realy sick guy...........

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mike, thanks for sharing this information.

Gamma--A trollis aposter who posts things with the express purpose of garnering negative attention or upseting memebers of a forum. Don't feed trolls (measn don't reply to their posts)