Note for Freddie

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Dear Freddie,

Thank you for your note in the "My New Perspective" thread. I don't want to respond to it within that thread, because that thread is just heaped full of ugliness and misinterpretation now.

About that thread, the first thing that stands out to me is how about three or four people are accusing me of attacking well endowed men, meanwhile I was explicitly referred to as "immature" and no one came to my defense. Then I was referred to as "generalizing" (meanwhile, I continually used the words "some" and "a lot of," in other words, my statements left it open that not all men fall in line with what I'm saying), all the while some other people generalized about me, saying that my observations about this forum simply come from insecurity.

The fact of the matter is that I am NOT insecure about my penis size one bit. Further, it's really not even that much of an issue for me. I think it would be great to have 10 inches, just like it would be great to strike the lottery today. But I am quite happy with my life without ten inches, and I am quite happy without millions. There are several millionaires who are miserable. One of my "icons" is Kurt Cobain -- he was a world famous rock star, legions of fans, millions of dollars, and he committed suicide. Money isn't everything, and size isn't everything.

As anyone who will recall my "bursting on the scene" knows, I came here with reference to my best friend, who has ten inches. I love this guy with all my heart, he is the best friend I've ever had and he is a brother to me. I'm the best friend he's ever had.

When I first came to this forum, I literally thought it was a joke. Then I read topics by men who are large and had felt hurt to be teased, and I remembered that I had sometimes teased my best friend about being so hung (affectionately teased, by the way; the way the Hollywood "old guard" used to tease Milton Berle). I thought maybe I had hurt his feelings and he hadn't told me.

So, the truth of the matter is that it was an attempt to understand my friend's experience, rather than an attempt to cope with my own insecurity (because I'm not insecure about my size), that brought me to this forum. And that is what has kept me here.

Anyway, thank you for your understanding in that other thread.

All this being said, I think it's time for me to go. I think I have pretty much said everything I have to say on this topic. To be completely honest, I don't see much in the way of intellectual conversation on this forum. There are a few such threads, but it seems that the ratio is something like 10:1. I have to wade through odd topics such as "do hung men piss louder?" and "I'm hung and in Amsterdam" before I can get to something interesting and intriguing.

I think the other thing is, I think maybe there's just too much penis talk here for me anyway. hehe :D If the conversations more often went in the direction of spirituality or psychology, and how that relates to being a man, penis size, the beauty of being male, of having a penis, male archetypes, etc. (which I mistakenly thought it would when I joined on), then it would keep my interest longer. But, to be honest, talk about hung guys pissing louder, and all this constant bragging (Yes, there is bragging on this forum. I'm not saying it's "right" or "wrong," but that it doesn't appeal to me), just doesn't interest me.

Anyway, I think I am going to be winding down my membership here and perhaps leaving altogether. Not that this will have any meaning to the forum at large, as I'm brand new and not even a paying member, but I just wanted to thank you for your post and touch bases with you.

Thanks to everyone else who has been supportive and kind over the last few days. If anyone wants to e-mail me, here's my e-mail: italianostallion2005@yahoo.com

Also, I think I've just said everything I have to say on this topic.

Anyway, thanks again and take care,

Skinny Guinea

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WILL ALWAYS LOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Skinny,

I feel quite honored to have you start a thread with a letter to me. I will always treasure that. I get a little emotional now that I am older. But it is a good type of emotion. A tear or two is good for the soul.

The best things in life have to be worked for. It is worth it to me to go thorugh the drivel that sometimes is here to find the really great gems of information. It is here. Perhaps you havn't looked in the right threads. The etc. threads are the best overall.

And remember, here is a chance to get on our soap boxes. Some of us just like to hear ourselves. Some of us even change our minds after a a good debate.

Think it over. You have posted a lot. Perhaps you just need a break and then come back and not post quite so often.

You are just a little older than my eldest son. I have come to love you as in a father/son relationship, not a sexual one. You are have such wonderful qualitites. Any father would or should be proud to call you son.

My e-mail is on my profile. Put it in your contact list and keep me posted about yourself if you choose to leave here. I will always want to know what is going on with you and your life.

Again thanks for the special letter. I'll never forget it.

With love and best wishes,

Freddie

Last edited by a moderator:

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Dear Freddie,

Thanks for the compliments.

Like I mentioned, I started a group to discussing things like this.

If you want, feel free to join it. You can find the link in my profile.

Thanks,

Skinny Guinea