Nothing Fits!!

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe some of you older members can answer me a question. What do you do when you can't find any type of clothing that fits properly? If I get underwear that fits my waist then there is insufficient cock and ball room. If I have sufficient cock and ball room then the waist is too large. I have the same problem with jeans as well as casual and dress pants. Any suggestions besides having everything altered?

Right now I freeball a lot but there are times when freeballing just isn't appropriate.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 20 years old, a junior in college (pre-med) with at least another 6 years of school and residency before I can even begin to think of becoming gainfully employed. How am I supposed to be able to afford to have all of my clothing taylored?

Magic8: The expense of tailoring can be mitigated by making your own clothing. Yes, it's time consuming, but it's actually not that difficult. If you're going into medical school, I would actually encourage you to learn how to sew, as it will help you with other skills you may need as a medical practicioner. Of course, you won't be using a Singer in the OR...

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I joined this group because I was having trouble finding proper fitting clothes too.

For underwear I found Unico and Ergowear to be both supportive, but not too tight. I've ried other brands and found them wanting in one respect or another.

For blue jeans I found Chip & Pepper "Big Pickle" jeans. As you can surmise, they offer more room up front so you don't suffer the inseam cutting into you. Those are the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned. They are a designer jean and can be kinda of expensive, but I get mine on eBay for much cheaper. I've also had pretty good success with relaxed fit, button fly jeans from Lucky brand.

Best of luck. - Robert

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ergowear is your savior if you have a big package. They are the ONLY underwear that accommodates a large package. Not cheap, but well worth it…

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Magic 8 show us that huge cock and maybe we will see what your are talking about.Boxer briefs work for every BIG guy I know?

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most any boxerbrief, boxer, brief, thong, jock or any other type of undergarment that has a 24 inch waist does not have a sufficient pouch/amount of room to accomodate a large package, regardless of the manufacturer.

chavous, as stated previously, I have absolutely no desire to post any pictures of me or my bits. I have a career and a future to consider and I am investing too much time and effort in school to have it all wiped out because I posted a pic of my bits so you can "see" what I'm talking about.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Same problem here.

About three years ago, I found a brand of underwear that had drawstring waists. Alas, I've not been able to find them since, and I can't recall the name.

Most underwear manufacturers make loose-fitting boxers. I don't like them much, but they work.

The remark about learning to sew is not such a bad idea. Back in my youth, when I had a much more slender waist, I would cut the elastic waist band in so-called tighty whities, take out a couple of inches, and stitch it back together. If you do this at the front, it makes even more room. And shows less.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No one was asking for a face picture?If your cock is SO big that by posting a picture of it on the web(this site)for large men would cause you to loose your job and sacrifice your career then you may be able to make a tremendous living on "your bits" out in the world??It sounds abnormal maybe even scary?Ergowear works!You might even get a modeling contract for you and your"bits".It just seems to me every suggestion that is made to you boxer/brief,ergowear....there is always "yea but".I was thinking you really wanted solutions but maybe you just want to discuss big cocks?Goodluck....Hope you find something that "fits".

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am busting my ass to become a Doctor or should I say trying to get into Med school, I am pre-med at the moment. Posting any part of my anatomy could prevent that and to me it's just not worth the chance.

headbang8 thanks for your suggestion for the tighty whiteys, I'll give it a go and see how they turn out.