Nothing left to prove...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

norseman: I was having a political discussion with one of my friends the other night and suggested that George Dubya's agression towards Iraq must mean that he had a small dick and was trying to prove something. I suggested that if I let him borrow mine it might help in the cause of world peace. My friend, having seen me in the showers at the gym, observed that I certainly wasn't lacking in the dick-size department. I didn't realize he had ever noticed... It did make me wonder about the old Napoleonic complex. If shorter men or smaller dicked men (not that they're the same thing) have a tendency to be more agressive to overcome their shortcomings (you knew I couldn't get away without a pun...) Does that mean that we-of-larger-endowment have nothing left to prove ? Do we tend to be more complacent ? Anyone have any observations to share about this from your own experiences ? Personally I find I tend to be a kinda laid back guy. Slow to anger, etc.

2. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: My experience has been whether or not a guy is a dick has absolutely nothing to do with the size of his dick.

3. jonb

Gold Member

I'd have to agree with AnonyMs. There are big-dicked men who are dicks too; they usually just shake theirs in front of smaller men in the locker room, though. LOL

4. Imported

Gold Member

Curtis: Whenever I see some dude driving one of those oversized, overpriced, fuel-guzzling, 4-wheel drive SUV's, knowing full well that he had little need for its cargo capacity nor its ability to drive through a foot of snow, I generally just assume that he has a little dick.

Curtis

5. Imported

Gold Member

kyle: For whatever it's worth, I saw some pictures of GWB at his ranch, and let me just say that I understand why Laura has that stupid grin on her face. I would too! ;D

6. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=Curtis link=board=meetgreet;num=1048281459;start=0#3 date=03/21/03 at 16:04:45]

"...Whenever I see some dude driving one of those oversized, overpriced, fuel-guzzling, 4-wheel drive SUV's, knowing full well that he had little need for its cargo capacity nor its ability to drive through a foot of snow, I generally just assume that he has a little dick."

[/quote]

Well...........................

NOT always! ;D

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=kyle link=board=meetgreet;num=1048281459;start=0#4 date=03/21/03 at 19:13:45]I understand why Laura has that stupid grin on her face.  I would too! ;D[/quote]

Regardless of its size, its not worth putting up with Dubya. :(

8. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: save the politics for the damn off topic postings please. I'd rather not listen to a bunch of people attack the president, i hear enough of that everyday.

9. Imported

Gold Member

norseman: Hey Gigantik,
    I'm not sure we can separate cock size from politics, although we don't have to necessarily include Bushwacking. The point of the thread goes to how having a bigger dick may (or may not) make us more complacent because we may (or may not) have anything left to prove. There certainly could be a political side to that. What motivates one to want to be a political figure? A need for power to compensate for something one is otherwise lacking? or not.....

10. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: If you see W jog, he doesn't seem to be that small.

I have noticed that the bigger the dick, the more a dick that person is because his ego is pumped up by it and what people tell him. He has so much dick he becomes one. However, the smaller guy is more modest, but that is not always the case.

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

[quote author=H8Monga link=board=meetgreet;num=1048281459;start=0#9 date=03/22/03 at 10:08:41]I have noticed that the bigger the dick, the more a dick that person is because his ego is pumped up by it and what people tell him. He has so much dick he becomes one. However, the smaller guy is more modest, but that is not always the case.[/quote]

That's a very unfair blanke statement. There are many guys that are HUGE that have no desire to dominate others. And about 'smaller guys' being 'more modest' ... you mean like Hitler, Mussolini, Hirohito, Napoleon, de Gaulle, Henri III, Franco? Yeah, those small-dicked men were absolute models of modesty.
    ???

12. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Aside from Napoleon who's penis is floating around in a jar, how do you even know anything about the others you listed?

It's not unfair, it's an observation I've found especially through talking to people. There are always extremes.

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

[quote author=H8Monga link=board=meetgreet;num=1048281459;start=0#11 date=03/22/03 at 12:13:23]Aside from Napoleon who's penis is floating around in a jar, how do you even know anything about the others you listed? [/quote]

Apart from Henri III, the others lived and died in reasonably recent times. There are autopsy photos of some of them, and personal anecdotes (e.g. diary entries) that
    allude to the size of others. Hitler is a special case. Not too long after attaining the Chancellorship of Germany, he planned to have a bronze sculpture of himself as Wotan cast. There are nude photos of Hitler, taken from eight different angles, that were to serve as the artist's model as Hitler was far too busy to pose for the sculptor in person. The photos show Hitler with about 1½" flaccid length .. maybe it was cold in that room? Anyway, the photos sold for £540,000 at auction.

14. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Ewwww! Who the hell would want nudes of Hitler?!

"Hey baby, I have Hitler's nudes." A line for the ages!

15. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: You know... maybe there is some evil in me after all! Wait until I am a ruthless dictator! :mad:

16. jonb

Gold Member

You know what they say:

Hitler had only one big ball
    Goerring had two but very small
    Himmler was very sim'ler
    And Goebbels had no balls at all

17. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

So if Bush is agressive because he has a small penis, does that mean Blair does too, or does he just have a fettish for small penis' (or is that peni?).

18. Imported

Gold Member

norseman: Ah Ha, so if we follow the Johnstone1985 line of thinking a little further, the coaltion effort is analagous to a gang bang. ÊInteresting.. Ê
    So DMW has given us the historical background of little dicks yeilding power-crazed dictators, but how about bringing this back to a personal level ? Ê
    Do those of us with big dicks approach life more agressively or less agressively than those with average or less-than-average endowments, coming back to the title of this thread, do we have "nothing left to prove"?

19. Imported

Gold Member

fastfastr: Perhaps you're making too much of all of this... some guys are big, some are small. Period.

20. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: ... and some dicks invade other countries....

Draft saved Draft deleted