NOTHING worse

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
10:41 pm

I tell my boyfriend to bring me home the Wendy's jalapeno/bacon cheeseburger, he says okay.

11:15 pm

He comes home. I open the bag. I see bacon but no jalapenos. Wendy's is no longer selling the heavenly jalapeno/bacon cheeseburgers, and I don't have any pepper in the fridge.

Part of me just died, the other part died when Mcdonald's ended the Mcribwich.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Marley, I really liked the McRib too. The best sandwich they ever sold.

Had kind of forgotten about it till now.

10:41 pm

I tell my boyfriend to bring me home the Wendy's jalapeno/bacon cheeseburger, he says okay.

11:15 pm

He comes home. I open the bag. I see bacon but no jalapenos. Wendy's is no longer selling the heavenly jalapeno/bacon cheeseburgers, and I don't have any pepper in the fridge.

Part of me just died, the other part died when Mcdonald's ended the Mcribwich.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
aww bless your heart! hmmm why don't you get the b/f to go make a run to taco bell or da sto and buy you some jalapenos?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nothing beats home cooking.
C.B.:saevil:

amen. i'm more prone to (making since my bf can't cook)

HOMEMADE mashed potatoes (real, peeled potatoes and all, garlic, pepper, cheese)

baked chicken

string beans

honey cornbread with corn, peppers, and ham

but i've been sick for a week and haven't had to strength to stand in the kitchen for 2 hours. i actually told my bf we need to eat less fast food this year but when you're sick it's convenient (and healthier, i don't feel like putting my germy hands all over my cookware)

aww bless your heart! hmmm why don't you get the b/f to go make a run to taco bell or da sto and buy you some jalapenos?

i'm a diva and on occassion would ask him to, but he worked 5am to 1 pm then drove to south carolina so i didn't wanna ask him to make more stops than necessary. good improvisational idea though.