notice similar characteristics in guys with great stamina?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Magilla Gorillawicz, Dec 15, 2010.

1. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

ive heard guys who are jewish have great stamina, guys who are a little bit heavier, guys who are circumsized as compared with those who arent, guys who masterbate a lot...anyone notice any similarities in the guys youve been with who could last forever? any correlation to size?

2. Animal_Alpha

Animal_Alpha Active Member

Albums:
    I hardly think Jewish has any correlation to stamina.

Heavier guys, I fail to see how there would be any correlation.

Circumcision...could be. You loose quite a lot of nerve endings by taking away the foreskin, and therefor some sensitivity.

Guys who masturbate a lot generally have a good control of their orgasm, so that makes sense.

And as for size? I doubt it. I mean, bigger cocks in tighter holes recieve more stimulation, but that's about all I can think of.

3. Magnus_Phallus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :laugh2: ... so a fat masturbating Rabbi could last up to, I dont know, 8 nights?

Did I get that right? :joke:

4. RedRedef

RedRedef New Member

lol ^
    I'm converting to Judaism, I used to masturbate a lot before my current GF gives me a lot of sex. Our average time is around 45 - 50 min, a long session is usually 2 - 3 hours. Longest was 5.

5. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

*sigh* :rolleyes: The OP has so many weird generalizations that where does somebody start to debunk it?

Last I heard, guys who were healthy and in shape have better stamina than guys who weren't. So much for the "bit heavier guys" last longer theory.

6. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know about any of them except masturbation.

A good friend of mine said he use to be a chronic masturbator, but now he last a pretty good amount of time in bed.

7. chigitychaunc

chigitychaunc Active Member

Albums:
    I'm a heavy guy and I don't find myself overly attractive, but my gf thinks I'm cute, and I always say, if god blessed me with anything it is great stamina. Like a regular fuck for me is a min of 30mins of just straight pumping. Even if its the 1st time with a new girl. It's a good problem to have.

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Neither agreeing or disagreeing with the correlation, but all Jewish men are circumcised. And my wife happily reminds me that the Torah requires all Jewish wives be sexually fulfilled by their husband.

Draft saved Draft deleted