notice similar characteristics in guys with great stamina?

Media
ive heard guys who are jewish have great stamina, guys who are a little bit heavier, guys who are circumsized as compared with those who arent, guys who masterbate a lot...anyone notice any similarities in the guys youve been with who could last forever? any correlation to size?

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hardly think Jewish has any correlation to stamina.

Heavier guys, I fail to see how there would be any correlation.

Circumcision...could be. You loose quite a lot of nerve endings by taking away the foreskin, and therefor some sensitivity.

Guys who masturbate a lot generally have a good control of their orgasm, so that makes sense.

And as for size? I doubt it. I mean, bigger cocks in tighter holes recieve more stimulation, but that's about all I can think of.

RedRedef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol ^
I'm converting to Judaism, I used to masturbate a lot before my current GF gives me a lot of sex. Our average time is around 45 - 50 min, a long session is usually 2 - 3 hours. Longest was 5.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ive heard guys who are jewish have great stamina, guys who are a little bit heavier, guys who are circumsized as compared with those who arent, guys who masterbate a lot...anyone notice any similarities in the guys youve been with who could last forever? any correlation to size?

*sigh* :rolleyes: The OP has so many weird generalizations that where does somebody start to debunk it?

Last I heard, guys who were healthy and in shape have better stamina than guys who weren't. So much for the "bit heavier guys" last longer theory.

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a heavy guy and I don't find myself overly attractive, but my gf thinks I'm cute, and I always say, if god blessed me with anything it is great stamina. Like a regular fuck for me is a min of 30mins of just straight pumping. Even if its the 1st time with a new girl. It's a good problem to have.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hardly think Jewish has any correlation to stamina.

Circumcision...could be. You loose quite a lot of nerve endings by taking away the foreskin, and therefor some sensitivity.

Neither agreeing or disagreeing with the correlation, but all Jewish men are circumcised. And my wife happily reminds me that the Torah requires all Jewish wives be sexually fulfilled by their husband.