Noticing Bulge.

mrtoad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My mum and her gay male friend were talking and I entered the conversation, something about an entertainment thing in my mums pub. I can't remember why but he said something about getting me in tight shorts to show of my big bulge, I was embarrassed because this was in front of my mother and I'd never had someone say something like that to me before. He's a really flamboyant and outgoing man and so it didn't bother him to make that comment. Neither female or male friends have said anything about this to me, how likely is it that they notice what I'm packing?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Neither female or male friends have said anything about this to me, how likely is it that they notice what I'm packing?

In my experience, men and women of all persuasions used to notice what I was packing at your age! It is not at all unusual when you are hung very large....it is impossible not to notice a cock that swells up every now and then. Try not to be too sensitive about it..remember, even family members are human and can notice such things. My Mom used to tell me that I wore my pants too tight! That was code for ...you are displaying an uncomfortable amount of cock son!:rolleyes: :wink: :smile: P.S.
If you are a small man who does not weigh very much, your cock may , like mine, show much more than you are aware! My best straight Bud commented recently that I was hung like a horse! I asked how in hell do you know. He replied, it hangs like a tree in your trousers!

Reactions: Allan S.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your "Mum's" idea may be good for business. Then there will be more in the estate to share with you when that time comes.

Additionally, as others have pointed out, you are young and you more than likely display a nice bulge without even thinking about it.

Be proud of what you have. I have looked at your gallery and it does appear quite nice.