Noticing the obvious!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DallasMarine, Jul 16, 2009.

1. DallasMarine

Gold Member

Albums:
    Visiting a client today. Good looking guy walks up and introduces himself. I notice the front of his pants has a huge bulge. His dick was so thick and long that it actually was visible creaping to the left and down his leg. I had to do a double take. I was floored. Don't think he was free balling.

Has anyone ever had an experience where they wondered if they were the only ones noticing the obvious?

Needless to say, I will be visiting this client much more often. Lol!

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    yep...been in the client business longtime.....paying atten is good business, and appreciated by most customers.

3. Daisy

Gold Member

One of the guys at the office I worked always came in with a huge visible package. Some of the women would be whispering about how obscene it was, and yes... we couldn't stop looking anyway. I have no idea if the men noticed it. I don't know if he had a really big dick or if he just wore his pants too tight but it was fascinating.

4. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its funny when circumstances like that occur: when some sort of sexual item of curiosity displayed in public is so obvious that no one acknowledges its presence.

I've seen situations like that, when some guy has an enormous bulge in his shorts or some woman bends over and is not wearing panties or is wearing a blouse so transparent that I can easily read the manufacturer's laundry instructions on her bra strap.

It seems like nobody says anything, even afterwards.

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I had people notice it with me lol

6. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

At the last place I worked I wore a pair of really tight jeans without thinking about it too much. When I got to work one of the guys I worked with called me a show off. I got confused and asked him what the hell he was on about. He pointed and I looked down to see a huge bulge. So I was walking around all day self conscious about it and trying to not thrust it at people or something.

7. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, one of the managers at my local supermarket. It's just right there, plain as day, for everyone to see - to the right, bell-end obvious, hell you can practically count the veins. From snippets of overheard conversation I've heard between the staff, it sounds like it's common knowledge and just an accepted part of working there. I'm sure it increases foot traffic. I know it does me.

8. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Coincidentally, this pic showed up in my inbox this morning. :tongue:

(I don't know its source. It was just part of a daily mailing from a vintage-focused yahoo group.)

Attached Files:

9. B_diddydoo

B_diddydoo New Member

i wanna meet this client lol

10. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    I have a buff cowboy as a tenant and he is always showing. To the right and long. Looks like he freeballs because his jeans drape over his junk. Its hard making eye contact sometimes when you can see his VPL. Last time I think he had a semi.

11. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    yup; with both sexes.
    was accused of 'talking to my breasts' by a big tittied woman..
    and talking to a guy's crotch that had a huge bulge. He didnt comment but i finally realized he was trying desperately to make eye contact. lol

12. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    OK, I've stopped laughing, but this happened last Thursday. I haven't been back in the studio in a couple of weeks, so I'm flitting about with the boards and the setups. I'm going in and out of offices, and really not paying attention to anyone, just getting equipment together for a session.

Finally, one of my co-workers and friends approaches me and tells me that I'm showing a bit too much and it's bothering some of the staff. I was dumbfounded, because as most of you know I'm very shy about showing off. I started laughing and then she almost fell on the floor laughing when I pulled this rather large microphone from the pocket of my cargo shorts.

She made me put it back in, and I went back through the offices again, but I was a little too self-conscious to "adjust it" while I worked as she requested.

13. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

I'd make contact with you anyday, Chad... :biggrin1:

14. catman

Gold Member

Had a student like that a few classes back, in chef pants I 'thought' there was something 'there' but one day saw him headed to another class in jeans...he was DEF an lpsg'er- no doubt in anyone's mind... it was very hard not to turn my head as he walked by...

15. saabman

saabman New Member

i like the dudes at the gym that wear boxers or freeball under their loose shorts without realizing that everyone is watching their junk swinging, lol. u can tell which are cut or not, how big their nuts r - everything! they might as well be naked - but of course these are the same dudes that are so shy that they have to go in a stall to pee or would never shower at the gym.

Draft saved Draft deleted