Noticing things at the pisser

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by capnewt, Sep 20, 2011.

1. capnewt

capnewt Member

OK was at work today, and a colleague came to use the urinal next to me. As usually had a glimpse of his cock in the corner of my eye and notice that while he was peeing he was stroking his cock with 2 finger. ie just moving the skin forward and backward very very slowly while he was peeing like a 2 finger (thumb and pointing finger) wank.. and no there wasn't anything sexual. but i have noticed in my many observations at the urinal that allot of men do that. myself i just hold and let go no movement at all except for the finishing shake.. Can i ask but does anybody else do this and why do you do it?.

2. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think if he doesn't get too aroused, it may stimulate the urine flow. I know the release of the bladder is under the control of the (para?)sympathetic nervous system, and it's on the relaxation side, so something that relaxes you, like gentle self-stimulation, will help you let go.

I suspect also that a fair few guys have little quasi-magical rituals they do, that worked once when they were pee-shy, so they keep doing them.

3. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmmmmm I've never seen any one do a stroke like that before. Does he do other things that you wonder about, too?

4. D_Dan_T_Zinferno

D_Dan_T_Zinferno New Member

I do that but just with the tip of my index finger. I can get hard in front of just about anyone but I'm ridiculously pee shy.

5. ibisc

ibisc New Member

I've noticed guys doing that too. Me I just hold it and piss, then shake it off when done. It is kind of hot though.

6. jayoh

jayoh Member

i might pull my foreskin back as I want to pee....in fact a must or it will go into the neighbours trough!

7. friendfriend42

friendfriend42 New Member

Albums:
    love all pissing guys ummm bring it on love it

8. Ionto

Ionto New Member

From my experience it's not uncommon in France : the thumb on the top, pulling the skin back and forth. Perhaps it's to help the flow, but I'm not sure how.

I don"t think I could do it - instant erection !

9. draw22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  10. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

I posted this I thought on this thread but I don't know where it went so here goes again.

11. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

Well crap here goes again. I have noticed
    some guys slowly stroking with their thumb and index finger while they piss. Myself I just piss and then give it 2 or 3 shakes. I wonder where my first attemp to post on this subject went? Oh well.

12. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    For ucuts, it is common for them to "stroke" after pissing to get the last drops out. You can usually tell if a guy is cut or uncut just by watching arm movements after the has pissed.

If they stroke while urinating, I'd probably say that this is how their ]arents told them to do it as kids and it became they standard way of pissing. Parents may have told them to do it this way to loosen up their foreskins.

13. Talesof_Ted

Talesof_Ted New Member

Personally I pull back my foreskin but then I choke the flow every other second as I like the feeling of my piss being withheld then released. I suppose that is more squeezing than moving though.

14. ssjlong

ssjlong New Member

Wait, how do you see guys at the urinal like this?

In my experience the few times I've peeked, I swear they knew. And I feel like I can always tell when a guy is looking at me..

15. Ionto

Ionto New Member

I'm 1m95 (6 feet 4 or so ?), so I'm usually so far above the divider that I see without looking.

Also means that my cock is also above the divider.

16. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    I stroke my cock when I piss - it feels nice and also makes sure everything comes out! It's subtle and not really sexual but I do it.

17. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

I’ve noticed this too and think it’s very strange. I don’t know why they do it; I tried it in the privacy of my home and don’t see or feel the benefit. When I piss, I make sure my foreskin is pulled back then I relax and let it flow. When I’m done I milk my cock for a squirt and the last few drops, give it a good shake and I’m set to go.
    I’m afraid if I start stroking my cock while pissing I’ll become aroused. I can piss hard but then I’m stuck at the urinal with a boner. Not cool at the office. I wonder if guys who do this know they are attracting attention to themselves. I would assume the guy is jacking himself.

Draft saved Draft deleted