Noticing things at the pisser

capnewt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK was at work today, and a colleague came to use the urinal next to me. As usually had a glimpse of his cock in the corner of my eye and notice that while he was peeing he was stroking his cock with 2 finger. ie just moving the skin forward and backward very very slowly while he was peeing like a 2 finger (thumb and pointing finger) wank.. and no there wasn't anything sexual. but i have noticed in my many observations at the urinal that allot of men do that. myself i just hold and let go no movement at all except for the finishing shake.. Can i ask but does anybody else do this and why do you do it?.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think if he doesn't get too aroused, it may stimulate the urine flow. I know the release of the bladder is under the control of the (para?)sympathetic nervous system, and it's on the relaxation side, so something that relaxes you, like gentle self-stimulation, will help you let go.

I suspect also that a fair few guys have little quasi-magical rituals they do, that worked once when they were pee-shy, so they keep doing them.

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've noticed guys doing that too. Me I just hold it and piss, then shake it off when done. It is kind of hot though.

jayoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i might pull my foreskin back as I want to pee....in fact a must or it will go into the neighbours trough!

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
From my experience it's not uncommon in France : the thumb on the top, pulling the skin back and forth. Perhaps it's to help the flow, but I'm not sure how.

I don"t think I could do it - instant erection !

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well crap here goes again. I have noticed
some guys slowly stroking with their thumb and index finger while they piss. Myself I just piss and then give it 2 or 3 shakes. I wonder where my first attemp to post on this subject went? Oh well.

S

SirConcis

For ucuts, it is common for them to "stroke" after pissing to get the last drops out. You can usually tell if a guy is cut or uncut just by watching arm movements after the has pissed.

If they stroke while urinating, I'd probably say that this is how their ]arents told them to do it as kids and it became they standard way of pissing. Parents may have told them to do it this way to loosen up their foreskins.

Talesof_Ted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally I pull back my foreskin but then I choke the flow every other second as I like the feeling of my piss being withheld then released. I suppose that is more squeezing than moving though.

ssjlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait, how do you see guys at the urinal like this?

In my experience the few times I've peeked, I swear they knew. And I feel like I can always tell when a guy is looking at me..

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Wait, how do you see guys at the urinal like this?

In my experience the few times I've peeked, I swear they knew. And I feel like I can always tell when a guy is looking at me..

I'm 1m95 (6 feet 4 or so ?), so I'm usually so far above the divider that I see without looking.

Also means that my cock is also above the divider.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ve noticed this too and think it’s very strange. I don’t know why they do it; I tried it in the privacy of my home and don’t see or feel the benefit. When I piss, I make sure my foreskin is pulled back then I relax and let it flow. When I’m done I milk my cock for a squirt and the last few drops, give it a good shake and I’m set to go.
I’m afraid if I start stroking my cock while pissing I’ll become aroused. I can piss hard but then I’m stuck at the urinal with a boner. Not cool at the office. I wonder if guys who do this know they are attracting attention to themselves. I would assume the guy is jacking himself.