Photo Notorious Bilatinmen Blm

Sharkvelvet1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad to see you're back, but the price is going to be holding you up. You only have 5 posts and you're charging $15 per subscription. I don't see myself going anywhere near that for most people, especially in the beginning.
On another note, will you be bottoming at all on your OF? Your scene with ASAP on bilatinmen is what brought me to this thread looking to see if you had bottomed on any other site.

jackb24

Legendary Member
Media
I'm glad to see you're back, but the price is going to be holding you up. You only have 5 posts and you're charging $15 per subscription. I don't see myself going anywhere near that in the beginning.
On another note, will you be bottoming at all on your OF? Your scene with ASAP on bilatinmen is what brought me to this thread looking to see if you had bottomed on any other site.
His page is worth maybe 1.99 at this point

Reactions: Chrislopez23

B2BD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm glad to see you're back, but the price is going to be holding you up. You only have 5 posts and you're charging $15 per subscription. I don't see myself going anywhere near that for most people, especially in the beginning.

how bout this. Since you got all that mouth on you, how about I give you a free month. I dont need your fucking money. I want real ass people who fucking love me for me. Dm. Get it for free. Interact with me. Or shut tf up bro. I only want real mfers