Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been compelled for weeks to write this to you...

I've noticed there are many men/boys here who make you a topic of discussion all the time. And trust me this isnt a jealousy post so i hope no one even goes there. I'm so not the jealous type.

I have seen several harmless creatures devote a lot of thread topics in your namesake and i hear many talk about you in the chatroom even when you arent there. I was a little surprised as i dont see you post a lot when i saw you have only been here a little longer than i have. I thought maybe you were a veteran member of several years because of your reputation with the guys. I'm curious if its just because you are young with some cute pics or somehow you are attracting some stalker types?

I saw someone created a screen name called Notthe7fan or something. I started to get a bit worried when Duder was making such a fuss on the boards all time, feeling a bit sorry for you being pulled in so many directions at once. It can be more than overwhelming to have so many wanting your attention. I dont know how you handle it, but i dont want to see anyone get too serious about their feelings and get unhealthy about it...

Not sure why there are so many stalker types coming out of the woodworks but i just want to be sure you are being careful about it. Youre a smart gal and i dont want to see anything awry happen because of all this attention.

So you guys with less than good intentions....just know we are watching you with our one good eye!

And what the hell does notthe7 mean?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She writes an ongoing hot fiction story called "Bad Little Girl" and has accrued a rather large fan following.

And from her posts in the Funny Forum, when she playing more in it, she was super witty.

Just a sharp, sexy hottie. What's not for men to like? :tongue:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I guess i didnt know that since those are the two boards i dont read. Well i just want her to stay safe. Theres a bunch of weirdos wielding huge cocks out there. Some are very computer smart and could find a way to get a hold of her. Just want the guys to know we mother hens are watching out for her.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess i didnt know that since those are the two boards i dont read. Well i just want her to stay safe. Theres a bunch of weirdos wielding huge cocks out there. Some are very computer smart and could find a way to get a hold of her. Just want the guys to know we mother hens are watching out for her.

I saw someone created a screen name called Notthe7fan or something. :yikes: That's creepy! I started to get a bit worried when Duder was making such a fuss on the boards all time, Duder is okay, he just likes to walk the line of acceptability at times. *SNIP* So you guys with less than good intentions....just know we are watching you with our one good eye! Oh good! Glad I'm not the only one that tends to watch over the younger girls here, to make sure they aren't the target, of the wrong type of attention.:cool:

And what the hell does notthe7 mean? I've been meaning to ask that myself . . . :smile:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Notthe7 is very attractive. That's one thing that makes her so popular.
She also has a pleasant personality...

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bedheadred,

I feel HONESTLY honored to have you post this thread. It really means a lot to me to have someone that I look up to.. be looking after me. I can assure you that I take LPSG in stride. It's a fun little hobby that I have while I'm home NOT doing homework.

I've been bashed a lot in the past for 'being fake' or 'having a big head' but I just love to get away from reality via LPSG.

With that said, I'm completely aware of the possibility for serious problems with men/women alike on the site. I've never been creeped out by anyone or harrassed even. I've been name bashed but that's about as far as it goes.

Again, I'd like to stress how thankful I am for your concern and thoughts. I follow your threads because I admire how well spoken and good natured you are. (And you're fiery, who doesn't enjoy that?).

I'm watching my own back and you guys' as well.

Notthe7: GOD, i need to figure out a better story for this name. I love the number seven and i wanted something SIMPLE for a s/n. It started off as The7 on other sites and has now converted to Notthe7. Haha. What a lame ass story but that's it!

Again, thanks for all the kind words. All my favorite ladies posted on here. EGO BOOSTER!

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah and about notthe7fan: Doesn't bother me he's actually never even chatted to me. I let myself known on his thread though. It's flattering but at first I was taken back.

D_Goldsworthy Fingernuts

Just Browsing
Media

Its a valid point! Some of the posts are seem a little obsessive. As long as people understand its just a bit of fun and know the difference between fantasy and reality no harm done!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, there are a lot of skeezy guys around here. it's one of the main reasons i'm hesitant to comment or PM any of the gorgeous ladies around here, because it seems like you all must be so inundated with random guys trying some new line or begging you for more pics...i don't want to fade into that creepy white noise of stalkers and jerks. this is also why i don't chat up girls i don't know in bars and the like. of course, if an encounter is had and the "okay" is given or i'm provoked, i'll flirt on an Olympic level. :p just know that even though i may not always flirt with my words...i'm always flirting with all of you in my mind. lol!

all that aside, i think it's good advice in general to be mindful and careful online and in real life of guys who seem to get a LITTLE too attached because you're willing to exhibit any outward signs of sexuality. have a few friends around and a good exit strategy for such situations. they do come in handy. ;)

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been compelled for weeks to write this to you...

I've noticed there are many men/boys here who make you a topic of discussion all the time. And trust me this isnt a jealousy post so i hope no one even goes there. I'm so not the jealous type.

I have seen several harmless creatures devote a lot of thread topics in your namesake and i hear many talk about you in the chatroom even when you arent there. I was a little surprised as i dont see you post a lot when i saw you have only been here a little longer than i have. I thought maybe you were a veteran member of several years because of your reputation with the guys. I'm curious if its just because you are young with some cute pics or somehow you are attracting some stalker types?

I saw someone created a screen name called Notthe7fan or something. I started to get a bit worried when Duder was making such a fuss on the boards all time, feeling a bit sorry for you being pulled in so many directions at once. It can be more than overwhelming to have so many wanting your attention. I dont know how you handle it, but i dont want to see anyone get too serious about their feelings and get unhealthy about it...

Not sure why there are so many stalker types coming out of the woodworks but i just want to be sure you are being careful about it. Youre a smart gal and i dont want to see anything awry happen because of all this attention.

So you guys with less than good intentions....just know we are watching you with our one good eye!

And what the hell does notthe7 mean?
ITS GREAT THAT SOMEONE IS LOOKING AFTER HER. I WILL SAY SHE IS AMAZING AND PROBABLY THE HOTTEST GIRL ON THIS SITE AS WELL AS TALENTED. WE SHOULD BE ALL HONORED TO HAVE HER ON HERE.

VPASQUAL

VIC

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest it took me a bit to figure out Notthe was a girl, as the first time I started talking to her was in a couple of her horror movie threads. Many men have female pics as their avatar so I never thought to much about it.

I like her because she is smart and funny, as are many women are on here.

B_notthe7.fan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yeah and about notthe7fan: Doesn't bother me he's actually never even chatted to me. I let myself known on his thread though. It's flattering but at first I was taken back.

Nothing in it, I assure you, unless I mutate into some super-human able to leap oceans in a single bound.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I sure hope theres nothing in it. You perked a lot of people when you showed up on the gallery list. It is a little bizarre after all the hoopla shes been getting. NJQT and I will scewer the testicals of anyone who acts inappropriately to her.