Notthe7

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a worthy topic. NotThe7 is an awesome member of our community. What is not to like. Besides being beautiful and a great writer, she is also edgy and interesting, and she has a kind of confident presence here that is very entertaining and attractive.

I was assuming that the attention she was getting was either encouraged, enjoyed, or at least harmless. But if that is not true, I would also like to line up behind the other "protectors".

BigDuder is a guy who likes to push the envelope when it comes to shock value and good taste, but he is so funny and consistent about it on all topics that I didn't blink an eye when he fixated on NotThe7. So I am assuming that it is just a fun theme going on like other fun themes around here.

Anyway, this is a good place as any to say that I think NotThe7 is a totally righteous babe, for sure, and she is creative, witty, and she kicks butt when she needs to. A very valuable commodity around here overall.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which is why this thread comes as a surprise.I would have thought it's the guys who step out of line that need protection. :biggrin1:

Ditto that.

NotThe7 is a totally righteous babe, for sure,

Like, Omigod! I can't, like, believe I just read valley/surfer speak from JustAsking!

I won't argue with the sentiment though. Notthe7 is a very cool chick.
Like, totally!:wink:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously I'm curious of why the 7 beside her name . What that number means ?

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bedheadred,

I feel HONESTLY honored to have you post this thread. It really means a lot to me to have someone that I look up to.. be looking after me. I can assure you that I take LPSG in stride. It's a fun little hobby that I have while I'm home NOT doing homework.

I've been bashed a lot in the past for 'being fake' or 'having a big head' but I just love to get away from reality via LPSG.

With that said, I'm completely aware of the possibility for serious problems with men/women alike on the site. I've never been creeped out by anyone or harrassed even. I've been name bashed but that's about as far as it goes.

Again, I'd like to stress how thankful I am for your concern and thoughts. I follow your threads because I admire how well spoken and good natured you are. (And you're fiery, who doesn't enjoy that?).

I'm watching my own back and you guys' as well.

Notthe7: GOD, i need to figure out a better story for this name. I love the number seven and i wanted something SIMPLE for a s/n. It started off as The7 on other sites and has now converted to Notthe7. Haha. What a lame ass story but that's it!

Again, thanks for all the kind words. All my favorite ladies posted on here. EGO BOOSTER!
So that's it? I thought that this 7 is because her favorite size was 7 inches or something.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a worthy topic. NotThe7 is an awesome member of our community. What is not to like. Besides being beautiful and a great writer, she is also edgy and interesting, and she has a kind of confident presence here that is very entertaining and attractive.

I was assuming that the attention she was getting was either encouraged, enjoyed, or at least harmless. But if that is not true, I would also like to line up behind the other "protectors".

BigDuder is a guy who likes to push the envelope when it comes to shock value and good taste, but he is so funny and consistent about it on all topics that I didn't blink an eye when he fixated on NotThe7. So I am assuming that it is just a fun theme going on like other fun themes around here.

Anyway, this is a good place as any to say that I think NotThe7 is a totally righteous babe, for sure, and she is creative, witty, and she kicks butt when she needs to. A very valuable commodity around here overall.

JustAsking, you are a man of great taste. Notthe7 is a great lady and has a very keenly tuned sense of humor.

As for Duder, I think Notthe7 has hired a contractor to build a playhouse in her backyard, complete with restraints and "toys" for her to use on him. :wink:

I also have to give you props for the Ian McShane avatars. I am not so much a Deadwood fan, but loved him in the series finale of Miami Vice and as the antique expert detective, Lovejoy.

Which is why this thread comes as a surprise.I would have thought it's the guys who step out of line that need protection. :biggrin1:

We are actually the cleanup crew. We need to be around to clean up the mess she leaves behind the disrespectful twits. However, we also reserve the right to pull a Sopranos number and intimidate from time to time.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didnt PM it to you mainly because i was hoping that creepy guys would get the hint to stop making insanely stupid posts in your namesake about every 12 hours. I'd be freaked as hell if it were happening to me. I've had a couple of threads started in similar fashion and it gave me the willies. After talking to several other prominant members about whether or not i was nuts for thinking it was weird. I decided to post this thread.

Yes, im getting tired of it along with many others. I was afraid all the groveling would go to your head when i woke up and saw that was what this thread has become.

Oh well....the site is full of pricks. What should i expect?

Awww man. Can I make them about you then Red? :wink:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im letting it all out because i dont appreciate being called an asskisser. I should have posted this kind of thing back when Monster was getting all sorts of posts about him. BigDuder does seem to like to keep Notthe7 and Monster at the top of the forums for some bizarre reason. Theres a lot of men i find very attractive and intellectual on here...its never crossed my mind to make youtube vids and 22 posts about them. No one says you cant do that, but those who do decide to do it are irritating just for the record.

I'm just saying what many wish they could say without getting killed for it.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think it's a fair bit more creepy for someone to post a thread about the attention one member is receiving than for a bunch of horny guys to drool over a beautiful young woman on a site where they are quite rare.:rolleyes: