Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yes they are but then nouveau riche black people are worse, aren't they?:cool:

All nouveau riche people are boorish, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, education, etc.

Racist people are the most untolerable in my book, though.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are not black, you haven't the right to say.
Agreed. Darn it HickBoy, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Indeed - almost all rich people are boors. Why are you picking on the nouveau types?
Hahaha silly boy, everyone knows the only good money is old money.:tongue:

Okay, I am about to expose a secret that I don't think anyone here knows. I am a member of the Black Bourgoisie of Monmouth County, NJ. It's not like being a member of Sam's Club you don't get a card or anything; but we know our own. I know that means not a darned thing to any of you but trust me it's a different way of life. It's sort of like The Firm, the only way out is death. It's also the only thing my mother and I have seriously argued about from about age 14 until now. . .I rebelled. I didn't go to The Cotillion. I'm 41 and yes, she is still bitching about this mortal wound to her soul and smudge on her societal standing.

My gaydar is sometimes iffy; but I can smell a trustfund baby at 50 paces and I always run the other way. That said, I have no regrets about attending two of the best prep schools in the county: Ranney and Lakewood Prep.

For those of you who think the phrase Black Bourgoisie is a myth or an oxymoron, you need to read this book, Our Kind of People. Parts of it resonated so deeply I thought the author had hidden microphones in my home. The only time I have ever heard my parents argue in 44 years of marriage was when my dad wanted to send me to Jack & Jill and my mom said no.

NOTE: It wasn't until my dad was forced to sell his exterminating business for health reasons that I attended the public school around the corner. It was horrible. I have emotional scars to this day. As a result I tend to equate bigotry with a lower socio-economic status. I never experienced prejudice in private school, but on my first day at the local public school some jerk called me "the N word." I didn't respond at first because I didn't realize he was speaking to me. I thought a nigger was those ghetto people on Good Times. I laughed at him and said, "my father could buy and sell your whole family 10 times over." This was the start of a 3.5 year battle royale.
It didn't end until I graduated in the 8th grade. Oh yeah, teachers were also involved and one was almost fired for his discriminatory and derogatory statements made to me in class.

B_BristolBill

Just Browsing
Media
Yesterday upon the stair

I met a man who wasn't there

He wasn't there again today

I wish that man would go away"

-Hugh Means

Hickboy said:
Fuck off, Richard

And if you saying you come from 'old money' and calling yourself 'white trash' all in the same post suggests the first part can't quite be true now can it?

It's really telling how I unnerve the two of you so. I'm endlessly surprised at your need to "out" me and squelch my opinion no matter how subtantively articulated and proved.

Stop inciting discord. I answered your baiting thread opening post Hickboy with humor. Pity you have none other than when it applies strictly to what you consider the social norm. Nice autocracy there. I was simply drawing a parallel. There's nothing different in what you said than what I said. You just love to be pissed off.

The only one who's called you on it thus far without rebuke is my pal Shelby.. and a good shot it was! Sharpton that ass.:rolleyes:

And as for you Lex;

You can't control the world (even in this microcosmic place). You can't it's a study in exhaustive futility. I think you're full of crap and you can't have it can you? I do too. I think you're mean and unkind and a bully at heart. Guess it works on a message board, eh? That's bit sad considering you purport to have a full life. Attempting to demonstrate your frustration at your own existence by taking endless aim and feeling powerful because you thought you could "undo" me by manifesting some preposterous document to email to members behind the scenes was pathetic at best and those who know me know you for what you did and why you felt compelled to do it.

By the way Lex? Where's BronxBombShell been? Who'd you get to pose anyhow? Is that the infamous "Mrs. Lex"? She's a stunner.

You persecute yourself.

losangelestim said:
if he has a big dick i don't care how riche or nouveau or white he is.

yes i'll shallow

Now that's an answer that I can wrap these lips around! :cool:

Now let's get back on topic please? Thanks.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LMAO.

As Zora once said: "Unmedicated, but certainly not undiagnosed."

Lex-- loves how he is controlling the board even though he is no longer a moderator and hardly posts that often.

What stroke I have.

*looks at his cock*

Yup.

*smiles*

LOL