NOVA Size Queen Looking.....

kepiblanc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should probably add that I prefer shorter skinny guys, and if not short, at least skinny. Think swimmer's build, and shorter than 5'10". If a guy is over 5'10", I prefer him to be really thin. I have no lower height threshold. I've dated 5'5". He was probably shorter than that...

Just thought I'd mention this since no real skinny guys have bothered to drop by. :rolleyes:

I'm 6' tall and weigh about 175 lbs. Is that thin enough for you? :wink:

CinnamonLipBalm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6' tall and weigh about 175 lbs. Is that thin enough for you? :wink:

Actually, I prefer them thinner. :wink: And shorter.

But it would really depend on personality and face as long as they didn't have a gut (assuming they were hung).

Reactions: whataweirdwebsite

Bdc7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'9 how do I fare? Check my pics and let me know. I'm in dc every few months

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I should probably add that I prefer shorter skinny guys, and if not short, at least skinny. Think swimmer's build, and shorter than 5'10". If a guy is over 5'10", I prefer him to be really thin. I have no lower height threshold. I've dated 5'5". He was probably shorter than that...

Just thought I'd mention this since no real skinny guys have bothered to drop by. :rolleyes:

it is possible that some people here are just not that into you

kepiblanc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see you apparently don't have preferences.

Sorry mine don't conform with society's stereotypes of men.

I would not say it's about "society's stereotypes of men" - it's more about human physiology/physical anthropology instead. In the United States, a whole lot of us men are 5'10" or above, unless you only count men from the Asian ethnic groups, but men from the Asian ethnic groups aren't known for being well hung like me and some other men here on LPSG, right?

CinnamonLipBalm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she did say what shes looking for is hard to find and shes very specific about what she wants...why is everyone on her case about this?

Someone who gets it. :-D Thank you.

I've noticed that there's a lot of prejudice towards short guys. For instance, calling them miniature (in my thread no less). My husband is 5'7" 140lbs, and I've mentioned this, so you'd think that people wouldn't put down short guys if they were actually interested.

This is not a cuckold situation. I'm not impressed by muscles, ego, or height (unless you're shorter than me with 10 inches...ha).

Not saying I won't have anything to do with a tall guy, but for me, they have to be super slim, otherwise anything over 5'10" just makes me uncomfortable. There have been exceptions, and there will probably be more, but it's always uphill. You have to have the right personality. It's going to require enchanting conversation...not, "look at my pics". I'm also looking for *local* and a *fwb* situation, not a fly into DC and fuck me in a hotel never to be seen again situation. But I still get offers for such.

And as far as people not being interested in me, I have no problem with interest. I get offers all day long. It's just from people *I* have less than ideal interest in...to put it nicely.

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I meet all of your requirements. But alas, am from the Midwest. Good luck, tis' a shame to miss out on what looks to be quite an opportunity.

CinnamonLipBalm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just curiuos
usually if someone likes something there is a reason why I thought maybe you were extra short yourself or something

From my observations, tall/built guys generally have some attitude (arrogance?) regarding their physical size/strength. Society has bestowed this upon them as well, from years of programming, so others generally play along. Subtle, but they are used to imposing their will in very subconscious ways against people that aren't equals in physical stature, especially women...

I feel that is it subconsciously manipulative on some level, and it makes me feel uncomfortable. It's difficult to address because it isn't something they can easily control, if they even take you seriously.

The theory is a bit more drawn out than that, but I don't care enough to elaborate in this forum.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like wank fodder to me.

You find a guy that you like regardless of height/weight/stature and you have sex with him. If you get too specific, it all gets too difficult.

CinnamonLipBalm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like wank fodder to me.

You find a guy that you like regardless of height/weight/stature and you have sex with him. If you get too specific, it all gets too difficult.

Thanks Hungryman, that's the exact type of post I was soliciting when I created the thread.

A woman says a guy needs to be over 5"10", that's cool. The opposite? Wank fodder. Gotchya.

Reactions: FJack