NOVA Size Queen Looking.....

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like wank fodder to me.

You find a guy that you like regardless of height/weight/stature and you have sex with him. If you get too specific, it all gets too difficult.

You realize you're in a forum wherein the size of a person's dick is being used to screen people, right? Feel free to drop into every thread someone makes asking for a certain size and tell them that they're wrong for making a request.

People have preferences. Sometimes it isn't for you. C'est la vie.

CinnamonLipBalm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

hytr3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not saying I won't have anything to do with a tall guy, but for me, they have to be super slim, otherwise anything over 5'10" just makes me uncomfortable.

well, i'm definitely "super slim." (6' 140) and 8x6...but i'm in richmond, which is kinda far away for fwb. oh well..

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
From my observations, tall/built guys generally have some attitude (arrogance?) regarding their physical size/strength. Society has bestowed this upon them as well, from years of programming, so others generally play along. Subtle, but they are used to imposing their will in very subconscious ways against people that aren't equals in physical stature, especially women...

I feel that is it subconsciously manipulative on some level, and it makes me feel uncomfortable. It's difficult to address because it isn't something they can easily control, if they even take you seriously.

The theory is a bit more drawn out than that, but I don't care enough to elaborate in this forum.

so you in fact judge people without knowing anything about them but thier height...I couldn't possibly have sex with someone as biased and arrogant as yourself

CinnamonLipBalm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so you in fact judge people without knowing anything about them but thier height...I couldn't possibly have sex with someone as biased and arrogant as yourself

I really hope that's sarcasm, or I will weep for the species. :cool:

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
I love how threatened guys are when it's finally a woman who has the same ridiculous standards they usually have (and I'm every bit as guilty of it, don't get me wrong). I'm on the other side of the planet and am a 5.5 girth, so the thread itself isn't of interest to me. But to see guys straight up being offended by the fact that she's simply not into them is hilarious. Besides, judging from the pictures, she can afford to be picky.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I really hope that's sarcasm, or I will weep for the species. :cool:

do you understand the phrase not judging a book by it's cover...
do you also believe good looking women are stupid because society falls over itself to give them what they want?
be honest now both theories have equal merit

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I love how threatened guys are when it's finally a woman who has the same ridiculous standards they usually have (and I'm every bit as guilty of it, don't get me wrong). I'm on the other side of the planet and am a 5.5 girth, so the thread itself isn't of interest to me. But to see guys straight up being offended by the fact that she's simply not into them is hilarious. Besides, judging from the pictures, she can afford to be picky.

I'm not denying she's hot
she's REALLY hot
I'm also not bothered by her not liking tall guys if she finds it asthetically unpleasing, but the fact that she feels like she knows precisly how I will act because I am 5'10 is nothing short of stupid

CinnamonLipBalm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she's REALLY hot
I'm also not bothered by her not liking tall guys if she finds it asthetically unpleasing, but the fact that she feels like she knows precisly how I will act because I am 5'10 is nothing short of stupid

I did NOT say I knew *precisely* how you would act because of your height. In fact, I said that most people above that height *in my experience* exhibit this behavior, which makes me hesitant. There wasn't even an implication of precision, merely a description of my opinion and experience and an attempt to explain how it made me feel.

You people are rich. :rolleyes:

Project some more, I have all day.

CinnamonLipBalm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be perfectly honest, I think you are sexy, but I am totally turned off by the piercings. I know some guys love them, but they are not for me.

All I was saying, it seems a bit foolish to judge a potential lover by his height...

Good Luck!

And some would say it's just as foolish to judge a potential lover over his penis size. But here we all are.

As for my piercings, perhaps the reason I showed them was to attract only the people that would like them? Hmm? Nice neg, btw. Those don't work on me, but I hope you got something out of it. ;-)

Also:

Newsflash!!!! I HAVE A MAN. I AM MARRIED. I'm not looking for a "lover" as much as a "friend" with "benefits".

As such, I have specific needs/wants. I'm NOT going to have the normal emotional investment a relationship has, and as such, more weight will fall upon the physical aspect to keep up the sexual chemistry.

I would have thought that guys would get this. :rolleyes:

And yet, I'm the one that's been called stupid a few times in this thread. :eek:

YES IT'S SUPERFICIAL. It's NSA FWB sex. That's all it will ever be until emotion develops later, which will be gated, as I'm in this thing called a "marriage". You people act like this is a solicitation on a poly board.

Last edited:

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
she's REALLY hot

Then don't bother with the thread seeing as she's clearly not your type either? I know it's stupid, she knows it's stupid, but she doesn't care. So I'm cool with that. She says what she wants and she doesn't go for anything else.

Last edited:
D

deleted938578

Maybe invent a time machine! This threads been inactive for 3 years.

I'm looking for a FWB type situation. I like my men thin with definition. I don't care as much about length as I do about girth. I'm looking for at least 6" around. Bonus points for heavy cummers, and knowing how to make a woman squirt. :tongue:
I am pretty thick and about 7x6 and a huge cummer! let me know if you are interested!