Novak Djokovic

mattthefirst

Experimental Member
Media
Was anyone else hooked on this fella at Wimbledon? A mate of mine told me he was pretty good to look at, as well as being a star player, so I kept an eye out for him and wasn't disappointed. Not sure if he packs a big punch in the shorts but he's good to look at, and seems to have the biggest bladder in men's tennis. All the other players seem to be off for a gipsy's every couple of sets but he was out there five hours in one game and didn't leave the court.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Novak loves to rip his shirt off at the drop of a hat. There is a funny video of him doing a parody of a rock song, he rips his shirt off on it also. :rolleyes:
The guy is in his prime...........

He's quite a comedian all round. He does a lot of impressions of his fellow players (his Lleyton Hewitt and his Andy Roddick are brilliant!). The way that he's rocketed up to no. 4 has been stunning, over the last year. What's equally scary is the fact that he's got two younger brothers who also play tennis.

Oh .... and we share a birthday! :tongue:

I've been reaadin these boards for a couple of months now and I wasn't goin to post just yet, but I can't wait. Been watchin Djokovic play (on TV) in Montreal. He's terrific. I play in the juniors and i've seen a lot of these guys in the lockerroom at one time or another--including Djokovic. An this is gunna make your day: the dude is HUNG! He's probly got the biggest dick on the tour as well as bein the nicest guy and the funniest.

And yes, his Roddick is hilarious. Pulling on his shirt etc., etc. Sometimes he adds a part where he tugs on his pants--as tho he's freeballin, to let his cock fall down the leg of his shorts. (Roddick never freeballs on court--does other times tho.) He also does a hilarious imitation of Sharapova.

And your right about him likin to strip off his shirt--and more. Once he said that if he made it to the finals he'd take it ALL off. (He didn't make it). A friend of mines in Montreal this week and told me all the players were at some kind of benefit fashion show. At the end--on a dare--Novak stripped down to his briefs an went down the runway! I understand it didn't take much coaxing!

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
More dick info from the lockerroom????

I've been reaadin these boards for a couple of months now and I wasn't goin to post just yet, but I can't wait. Been watchin Djokovic play (on TV) in Montreal. He's terrific. I play in the juniors and i've seen a lot of these guys in the lockerroom at one time or another--including Djokovic. An this is gunna make your day: the dude is HUNG! He's probly got the biggest dick on the tour as well as bein the nicest guy and the funniest.

And yes, his Roddick is hilarious. Pulling on his shirt etc., etc. Sometimes he adds a part where he tugs on his pants--as tho he's freeballin, to let his cock fall down the leg of his shorts. (Roddick never freeballs on court--does other times tho.) He also does a hilarious imitation of Sharapova.

And your right about him likin to strip off his shirt--and more. Once he said that if he made it to the finals he'd take it ALL off. (He didn't make it). A friend of mines in Montreal this week and told me all the players were at some kind of benefit fashion show. At the end--on a dare--Novak stripped down to his briefs an went down the runway! I understand it didn't take much coaxing!

B_borna2507

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
about novak djokovic...i want know about his dick...who know???are you have a pics put it please....i never see his bulge but i hope that he has biggg.....????

Reactions: Sagadrop

2big

1st Like
Media
i follow tennis and he did a fashion show not too long ago. after the cameras had stopped rolling and the press had left, he apparently walked the catwalk in his underwear.