Novice the WHORE!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I suppose this means you deserve a good fuck in the ass. What're you doing at say... 8ish?
Hopefully picking you up here at the airport, with my kneepads already on. What's your flight info again?

I loves novice, and i can only hope to one day be as whoreish as he!

:kiss:
Wait, but I thought all my posts were so that I could vicariously be as whorish as YOU. :confused:
:tongue::wink::biggrin1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Celebrate your whoredom, Novice. This place wouldn't be the same without it. :beerchug:

Just a thought...your ass shots are lovely to look upon but i'd love to see it peeking out from under a kilt. With the proper clan tartan, of course. :tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Celebrate your whoredom, Novice. This place wouldn't be the same without it. :beerchug:

Just a thought...your ass shots are lovely to look upon but i'd love to see it peeking out from under a kilt. With the proper clan tartan, of course. :tongue:
THANKS! Yeah, I actually had a series shot in my kilt, but all the pics that he took were peeks at the front, which is odd considering the reason he wanted the pix, was to photograph my ass (in my gallery, Crack, Pillow, and Standing, were all taken by him).

Novice,

All this attention you're showing everyone else -- (pout) --- what am I? Chopped liver atop a prune danish? ...
Eesh! I miss ONE and I've managed to turn a Marine into a pouter? :tongue:

My dear, you are going to need FAR more than 4,000 posts to accomplish that!!! :biggrin1:
But at least I'm trying.
*battle cries* On to 5,000!!!