Novice_btm for mod

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Jeff,

I dont think anyone would put up with the crap of being a moderator here without to some degree caring about it. Yes, Novice may have some good qualities that would be an asset as a moderator but in the final analysis it will be up to the current powers that be to make that decision.

Actually, I should have corrected that statement. I didn't mean all the moderators were crap. Just a couple of them tended to be more into taking care of..... well, that's enough. This is about Novice the bottom.

he's done the time, he's got an excellent awareness of the site and the members, and he's a good guy.

Vote for Novice.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I've met Novice on a few occasions and have talked forum talk with him. If there is anyone on here qualified for this job, it's him. He knows all the ins and outs that go on here, as well as possessing a mind like a steel trap when it comes to spotting fakes or liars that could cause trouble or harm to the members on here.

He doesn't have my vote because he's a friend, he has it because he will be good solid choice for the job.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reasons why I think he's be great for the position:

His dedication to improvement of the site is documented, from sniffing fakes to suggesting needed thread merges along with the links to sew it all together. He's easily one of the best researchers on this site.

Intelligence - goes without saying. He has displayed logic and reason in the face of absurdity time and again.

Secure sense of self - He's displayed said logic and reason when they were not the popular flavour of the day.

Languages - Do we have any mods left who speak more than just English? Yes, it's the predominant language on the site but there are other language threads from time to time that only he would have a hope of decrypting.

Communicates his thoughts coherently and cohesively (unlike my scattered point form)

Location - He's farther West meaning better coverage of times (right now we're only covered by the waking hours from England to central US).

Gorgeous furry ass cheeks that just make you want to...Erm, sorry, that last point qualifies him for a different position altogether.