Novice_btm love thread

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I suspect it will be unanimous. Novice is a stalwart of the site, a poster of substance, generous to a fault in rating the galleries, (not to mention having a smaoking one, himself) and has endured more than one person should have to lately and still held his head up. I admire him immensely, and I can only join the chorus of those who, on top of it all, found his voice(s) incredible.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I :heart: Novice! And after having the pleasure of listening to his wonderful voice in the LPSG Voices thread, I must admit that I have a bit of a crush on him too.:redface::biggrin:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had some long talks with him since ive been here. It only takes a minute to realize what a great guy he is and that he has a heart of gold and is very bright.......................:smile: Plus he has a nicer ass than Jenifer Lopez:wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love this guy, anyone else with me?
:eek: <long gasp> You, bitch!!! I just KNEW you couldn't be trusted. I hadn't left you alone for 5 minutes before you posted this! You flatter me way too much with this, and if I wasn't 247% absolutely certain that you're straight, I might think that you're doing it just to bang me, but, alas, no such luck. :sad: :tongue:

Guys, really, I don't know what to say other than "THANKS!!!" for all of your incredibly kind words. It's really so amazingly sweet of all of you. This group really IS about SUPPORT, and I have to say, that I'm constantly surprised at how much of it you all pour out to others.

Thanks again,
Novice

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As we say here in NYC "what's not to like?" He has so many awesome qualities, it is no wonder he has emerged as a crowd favorite here. I, for one, have had the pleasure of interacting with him (through PM's) and what a heck of a guy. He is sweet, caring, considerate, fun, witty, sexy and just too many miles away from me. :wink:
Seriously, I wish that the guys on the West Coast would wise up and realize what a terrific catch he is. :smile:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...it is no wonder he has emerged as a crowd favorite here...
OK, I do TRY to be a nice guy, but let's not get carried away! :wink:
(I mean, there was the 3 weeks that I disappeared with no one noticing :tongue:)

I appreciate you, too, novice btm. You are my "flirting" mentor.
Oh, it's not that tough. Here's what you do. All those inhibitions you have about chatting with people in real life... THROW them out the window! A bit of witty teasing helps too. :smile:
(Example: I hit on Big Dirg all the time, probably one of the straightest, having-none-of-it guys on the site. But then, I think he secretly enjoys it anyway. :tongue:)

Yep, novice is one of the best here!:smile:
Thanks! But again, please see response above. :rolleyes: