now I understand

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fournineteenfiftynine, Jan 22, 2011.

1. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I love to look at big penises. I think they are so hot. I always thought that large penises were a preference for almost all. And I was always skeptical about why there would need to be a support group for those with large penises.

However, I am new to gay/anal sex after recently "coming out." Now that I am trying out anal sex as a bottom, I have new found appreciation for the average penis and the thinner average penis. I like getting fucked by a guy but if he is too big it is just too painful to enjoy it.

In fact this real sweet guy I recently hooked up with was too big for me and I just had to say no. I felt bad for him and understood why that could cause some concern.

So as an average guy who always was skeptical about the the s of the lpsg I think I better understand now.

2. jakesworld

jakesworld New Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice