Now I want to know too...

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The bundle of nerves have two branches, they go down a few inches into your body and connect to the area on the back side of the gspot babe. Next time you are out at Barnes and Noble, grab a Grey's Anatomy. We all have U's if we have XX chromosomes.

Unless you have Klinefelter's syndrome, amirite?

(Little geneticist humor. Sue me.)

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i thought my response to S&S was pretty good but since she has me on ignore, it was for naught.

shit! i have a can of jellied cranberry sauce left over from christmas. i so could eat that right now. i made my own cranberry sauce last year from scratch. it was rather easy and tasted fabulous. you can't top fresh ingredients.
What really sucks is that all the stores around here sell out of currant jelly too soon before New Years. It seems everyone out here in the heartland makes that brown sauce that you use on the little hot dog thingies.

There, now I feel better after that rant.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking of U's...

My son got this A to Z zoo thing for Christmas this year, with one little figure for each letter of the alphabet. Well, I knew all of them except this goofy looking horned elk thing that was supposed to start with a "U." What the fuck? Anyway, I found out it's one of these:

Urial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess no one could come up with a less obscure animal that began with a U, so they picked a Urial. At least now I know what a Urial is-- I'd never heard of one before. You learn something new every day.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO
Thanks guys and gals.
which part exactly is the U.I'm about to do a search on google. I wanna know more about hoods too.
I have seen lots of books on anatomy but never noticed any U.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Speaking of U's...

My son got this A to Z zoo thing for Christmas this year, with one little figure for each letter of the alphabet. Well, I knew all of them except this goofy looking horned elk thing that was supposed to start with a "U." What the fuck? Anyway, I found out it's one of these:

Urial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess no one could come up with a less obscure animal that began with a U, so they picked a Urial. At least now I know what a Urial is-- I'd never heard of one before. You learn something new every day.

Hey I saw those at the San Diego Zoo in the boring, er, I mean, hoofed animals section.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What really sucks is that all the stores around here sell out of currant jelly too soon before New Years. It seems everyone out here in the heartland makes that brown sauce that you use on the little hot dog thingies.

There, now I feel better after that rant.

You're just going to have to make your own, that's the only solution. If you make just one batch it should last you a good long while. I think this calls for a recipe!
INGREDIENTS
  • 4 pounds fresh red currants
  • 1 cup water
  • 7 cups white sugar
  • 4 fluid ounces liquid fruit pectin
DIRECTIONS

1. Place the currants into a large pot, and crush with a potato masher or berry crusher if you have one. Pour in 1 cup of water, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes. Strain the fruit through a jelly cloth or cheese cloth, and measure out 5 cups of the juice.
  2. Pour the juice into a large saucepan, and stir in the sugar. Bring to a rapid boil over high heat, and stir in the liquid pectin immediately. Return to a full rolling boil, and allow to boil for 30 seconds.
  3. Remove from heat and skim off foam from the top. Ladle or pour into sterile 1/2 pint jars, filling to within 1/2 inch of the top. Wipe the rims with a clean damp cloth. Cover with new sterile lids and rings. Process covered in a bath of simmering water for 10 minutes or the time recommended by your local extension for your area.
The question I have, though, is where and when does one purchase fresh red currants?

OMG Justasking, you really need to get that anger under control! Youre just asking for an aneurysm with that kind of blood pressure going on.

JA is an intense dude. Don't get him started on Creation "Science!" :tongue:

Hey I saw those at the San Diego Zoo in the boring, er, I mean, hoofed animals section.

Aren't those all the satan animals?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All I know is if one or two of them spontaneously burst into flame while laughing maniacally, it might actually be worth walking around that section of that otherwise wonderful zoo.

Oh come on, all those animals do really cool things. Like chew. And chew. And maybe bat their horns around if they need a break from chewing.