Now I want to know too...

I have learned so much from this thread...About- jellies, recipies, Urials, Unicorns, clits, hoods (love the pierced kind), and other stuff..

Aeroplane Jelly...not made from aircraft.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah but in UK/Ireland we don't have the brand Jell-o and we call that kind of dessert jelly. What you may call jelly we call jam. Maybe that is part of the confusion. GTS doesn't give a location...

Witches of Eastwick? - bollox - Witches of LPSG, far scarier, and sexier, and scarier (again) - and you're one of those already.

While I agree there are different terms used to describe the same products produced over here to over there, which can be confusing, I have to say the process of manufacture may well be different too. Jam, produced her, relies on Pectin as it’s thickening, or setting agent and all fruit jams, as far as I’m aware, are suitable for vegetarians. Anything containing gelatine isn’t. Oddly enough, I just arrive home from a jam, though no pectin, or gelatine to be seen anywhere. There were though guitars and singers, so I suppose, in a way, we had animal and vegetable products there….. I’ll let you work out which was which. BTW ManlyBanisters, didn’t I just pass you on the stairs?