Now if they just did this every issue...

This might sound cruel but these models are a little on the "big" side. I know women who look like that and their BMI is on the "overweight" side of the scale.

I believe all women are beautiful but if magazines had pictures like these all the time it could send a negative message to young women telling them to gain some weight and they might put on a little too much.

It comes down to health and when it comes to eating, people should eat right. People should avoid being underweight like most skinny supermodels but being overweight is just as bad.
How you "look" and BMI are two completely different things. Hell Im labeled overweight just cuz im 6'0'' and 207 lbs but aaccording to the dumbass asain doctor I should be 180 and he was not taking into account my tank wide ass build and the fact im a body builder.

I like curvy women with meat on their bones. Those girls in that article are hot and I'm not worthy of them. Way better than the celery tooth picks you see on those covers.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
We're going through this argument in Australia where, somehow, a fat woman is now supposed to be attractive and a slimmer woman is an abberation. First up, I find overweight men and women always unattractive. Second is that overweight seems to be more of an Anglo problem, and with much recent international travel I did not view many overweight men or women in any countries other than the UK, the USA and my own country of Australia. French women eat and eat, and stay slim. Ditto Spanish, Dutch and the other European countries I saw. And, of course, we all know about the women I saw when I was in Vietnam and China.

BMI for it's flaws is a good benchmark of weight: and even 10% over the BMI range puts a person at significantly greater risk of heart disease and diabetes. As a type 1 diabetic myself, I wouldn't wish diabetes on my worst enemy.

I have known some lovely women in my recent past, all of them in good shape, and all of them worked for their figures. They exercised, they watched what they ate, they took care of themselves. They looked fantastic. Size 14, I'm afraid, just reflects eating too much of the wrong food, and being lazy and sedentary. If being size 14 makes a woman feel insecure or depressed, it's probably because, deep down, she knows this. She knows she's not attractive, and she knows if she made an effort she would be a size 10, regardless of how she's built.

FUCK YOU.

I'm size 14/16. I go to the gym 5 times a week and have done this for the last 3 months. Two of those days are with my trainer. I eat healthy food. I'm not lazy as I work 10-12 hour a day. I have no time for tv. My internet time is about 60-90 minutes a day. I have been told by men I am attractive. I'm sure that if I get down to 10/12 or 12/14, I'll be more attractive.

My weight is as a result of birth control pill that I took YEARS ago. Estrogen will fuck up your body. My weight is a result from going to school AND work FULL (both full time) and when you have to work while going to school, it is very challenging to find the work out time as well as EATING too. Granted I did work out and tried to eat the best I could.

I've just lost respect for you that I've had over these forum because you appear to be an intelligent man, but this post just goes to show that you're stupid.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I am married, and my wife watches what she eats and she exercises regularly, and she is in good shape. My 18 year old daughter takes after me, which means she can eat as much as she wishes and not put on weight, which is from my non-Anglo heritage. My past mistress was gorgeous: tall (170cm), size 10, curvy, worked out at the gym three or four times a week, careful with her diet. I think of her when I see younger overweight women.

Exercise is the key more than eating, although both fit together. To keep fit and to manage my diabetes, I swim two or three times a week. How many size 14 women on this site would jump in the pool and swim 2,000 or 3,000 metres every couple of days? I can tell anyone if they do this, they will get very, very fit, and not have too many problems with weight either.

I find fat unattractive. First, because it puts people at risk of serious health consequences, and working in healthcare I see these overweight people after time has passed and the weight has taken it's toll. I am astounded at the number of gtts we run, to confirm type 2 diabetes. Dozens each week, men more than women. Second, I find fat unattractive because all it takes is effort with diet and exercise to get into shape again, and stay in shape too.

I wrote and had published a novel set in the 1920's. To get the scene right I went to the National Library and studied hundreds of photos of the time. What astounded me was that there were no fat people. I saw individuals, couples, groups, crowds of people like us, only three generations ago, and no (hardly any) fat people. They were mobile, they walked to the train to get to work, they walked to shop, they walked a lot. They didn't vegetate in front of the TV, drive the car to the carpark 10 metres from the office, they were mobile seven days a week just to survive. I think we can all learn a lesson from that.
thats the same as me generally. Funny thing is all my heritage is anglo

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We're going through this argument in Australia where, somehow, a fat woman is now supposed to be attractive and a slimmer woman is an abberation. First up, I find overweight men and women always unattractive.

BMI for it's flaws is a good benchmark of weight: and even 10% over the BMI range puts a person at significantly greater risk of heart disease and diabetes. As a type 1 diabetic myself, I wouldn't wish diabetes on my worst enemy.

I have known some lovely women in my recent past, all of them in good shape, and all of them worked for their figures. They exercised, they watched what they ate, they took care of themselves. They looked fantastic. Size 14, I'm afraid, just reflects eating too much of the wrong food, and being lazy and sedentary. If being size 14 makes a woman feel insecure or depressed, it's probably because, deep down, she knows this. She knows she's not attractive, and she knows if she made an effort she would be a size 10, regardless of how she's built.

I am married, and my wife watches what she eats and she exercises regularly, and she is in good shape. My 18 year old daughter takes after me, which means she can eat as much as she wishes and not put on weight, which is from my non-Anglo heritage. My past mistress ~~~

Exercise is the key more than eating, although both fit together. To keep fit and to manage my diabetes, I swim two or three times a week. How many size 14 women on this site would jump in the pool and swim 2,000 or 3,000 metres every couple of days? I can tell anyone if they do this, they will get very, very fit, and not have too many problems with weight either.

I find fat unattractive. First, because it puts people at risk of serious health consequences, and working in healthcare I see these overweight people after time has passed and the weight has taken it's toll. I am astounded at the number of gtts we run, to confirm type 2 diabetes. Dozens each week, men more than women. Second, I find fat unattractive because all it takes is effort with diet and exercise to get into shape again, and stay in shape too.

I wrote and had published a novel set in the 1920's. To get the scene right I went to the National Library and studied hundreds of photos of the time. What astounded me was that there were no fat people. I saw individuals, couples, groups, crowds of people like us, only three generations ago, and no (hardly any) fat people. They were mobile, they walked to the train to get to work, they walked to shop, they walked a lot. They didn't vegetate in front of the TV, drive the car to the carpark 10 metres from the office, they were mobile seven days a week just to survive. I think we can all learn a lesson from that.
Yea we get it, you are a shallow worthless sack of diiabetic shit.

(A)Overweight always unattractive? The same could be said for bags of twigs like the heroin chic Calvin Klein models.

(B)You are a diabetic~~ that changes things immediately for your own self. If you don't exercise your body goes whacky even iif you weigh only 4 ounces.

(C)Size 14 does not reflect only being lazy or sedentary or eating too much of the wrong food. Some people are naturally larger boned.

(D)Your research from your book was sadly lacking. President Taft here in the US was not exactly a lean man. Then there were those painters who had full figured women~~ do some more research going through the actors and politicians oof the time and singers and notice there are plenty of full bodied persons.

(E)Your shallow minded stupidity helps to further the deadly epidemic of women and in increasing numberes men, falling victim to anorexia and bulimia because the magazines and movies and television have convinced them that being paper thin is still too fat. Having flesh on the bones is not fat it is the body taking care of itself in case of emergency such as a flu or othere illness.

(F)you are a shallow minded jerk. Where I am thrilled your daughter is thin because of genetics, what happens if you have a grandchild who is not? Will you see them as ugly and berate them if the grandaughter is a size 14 or a size 20? Will you demand they chop off their breasts if they have large breasts because you see them as fat? Or what if they have wide hips?

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
I'm confused about those photos...those women are heavier than me... so why don't I see cellulite on their stomach, legs / thighs? They seem too toned, which I don't think is quite possible for big women...sorry...Why do some of them appear to have a flat tummy...

I can't help think it but its hard to take those photos at a serious level, because they can not look that good.

For women who are on this site and heavy, do you look that good like they do? Do you look toned? Have a flat tummy? I have a pretty face and a nice body but NO where near what those photos / video has...for me to get away with photos that make me look good, I'd have to spend some time on make up and select the right lighting and camera angle....

Photographic retouching.

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Photographic retouching.
And you can be guaranteed that every person, man or woman, fat, thin, obese or anorexic is Photoshopped before publication in any fashion or skin mag.

The Tara Reid photos in last month's Playboy were Photoshopped so much. She didn't look that good before she started messing up her body.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fashion photography is notorious for retouching, even before computer aids for it. Funny how in the earlier periods mentioned by the novelist and his debaters, the ideals were well-rounded and sleek women, as evidenced by antique girlie photos readily available even on the net.

One can extrapolate back thousands of years to when life was really hard and short, and the feminine ideal was the Venus of Willendorf ...

Tasteslikejellyjam makes some valid points that I hinted at in my first post about health care discrimination against those who disregard BMI guidelines. But also the soft drink industry has quite a bit of blame to shoulder imo. Perhaps you have heard of the controversial healthdepartment ads in New York where soda bottles are shown pouring out human fat?

Portion control, everyone.

I too had a bad self image as a teen because I was big in the hips and tall and tiny everywhere else. My top was 10 and my bottom was 16. I was not fat; I was an avid cyclist. But teens are notorious for magnifying their own flaws. I thought being a pale blond was a flaw too, simply because I was a minority where I lived.

And I am still in my 50's uncomfortable enough in my own skin to avoid posting photos of myself anywhere online. I congratulate myself on regaining a more normal BMI as I also repeal my depression. Better late than never.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
People just don't fucking get what it's like to be smacked in the face since birth that your body is not good enough from the media AND from guys YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

I know exactly what that's like. Hell, I'm willing to bet that I know it better than you.

I'm sorry. Those women were fat. Now, I don't think they were totally disgusting. I don't think they were vomit inducing, but they were fat women.

I'm sorry if that makes you feel bad or whatever, but it's the truth.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they are pretty hot, definitely fuckable, but...

...I would be terrified of being in a relationship with them, because most of them don't have room to gain even 5 more lbs. I mean some are borderline obese. I like soft girls, but at that weight, and extra 10 lbs can mean a double chin, or a fairly jiggly pot-belly.

The black one in the center of the live video shot is the only one that looks like she could still gain 10 lbs and carry it well.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think they are pretty hot, definitely fuckable, but...

...I would be terrified of being in a relationship with them, because most of them don't have room to gain even 5 more lbs. I mean some are borderline obese. I like soft girls, but at that weight, and extra 10 lbs can mean a double chin, or a fairly jiggly pot-belly.

The black one in the center of the live video shot is the only one that looks like she could still gain 10 lbs and carry it well.

So what you're saying is that you'd drop a person you were in a relationship with, someone you supposedly care for, over something like a double chin.

That's fucking pathetic - I sincerely hope you remain as pristinely perfect as you must be to make that statement and indeed as you will need to be to retain the shallow kind of woman who you will need to date in order to get away with that kind of an attitude.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what you're saying is that you'd drop a person you were in a relationship with, someone you supposedly care for, over something like a double chin.

That's fucking pathetic - I sincerely hope you remain as pristinely perfect as you must be to make that statement and indeed as you will need to be to retain the shallow kind of woman who you will need to date in order to get away with that kind of an attitude.

Well, I don't see these girls going on runs or even jogs with me anytime soon, and frankly, I think if a girl cares about a guy, she would do what it takes to keep that double chin away. You know, jog, walk... whatever. Something besides drink beer and/or watch tv. Act like you give a fuck. A woman doesn't want to go out in public with a guy who wears ripped up mustard stained tee shirts, and a dude doesn't want to go out with some chick who has let herself go. As a matter of fact, a woman who does care about her health and body, probably is not going to want to be seen with a man with a big old pork gut either. It is a matter of respect, both of self, and for your partner.

Luckily for me, I am perfect... so... :tongue22:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shall I reveal my antiquity, new end?

I like myself I think I'm grand
When I go to the movies I hold my hand
I put my arm around my waist
And when I'm fresh I slap my face.

You just hold yourself ready for Ms Perfect.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just hold yourself ready for Ms Perfect.

I don't mind being alone. And I certainly would not drop my standards out of some fear of being alone. I did that before, and it turned out bad. It's really not worth it. You commit to someone you didn't really want to be with out of a fear of loneliness, and you end missing the person you should have been with.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do I feel sorry that I started this thread...hmm...

The point was..let's love everyone! Blowjobs all around!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I get fatter every year. I used to be insanely underweight. I don't give a fuck. I feel better eating my food instead of pushing it around and i am incredibly active. Which is why i can weigh what i do and have great legs with very little cellulite. I have large breasts and my tummy, well i'd rather be one of those girls who gets a big ass instead of a larger stomach.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll say it again...

many people in this thread are the very reason girls like myself have had their face in the toilet, and their fingers down their throat.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know exactly what that's like. Hell, I'm willing to bet that I know it better than you.

I'm sorry. Those women were fat. Now, I don't think they were totally disgusting. I don't think they were vomit inducing, but they were fat women.

I'm sorry if that makes you feel bad or whatever, but it's the truth.

Place your fucking bets then.
I'll see you later when you're writing me the check...
because if you did know it better, then we wouldn't even be having this fucking conversation.

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I don't see these girls going on runs or even jogs with me anytime soon, and frankly, I think if a girl cares about a guy, she would do what it takes to keep that double chin away. You know, jog, walk... whatever. Something besides drink beer and/or watch tv. Act like you give a fuck. A woman doesn't want to go out in public with a guy who wears ripped up mustard stained tee shirts, and a dude doesn't want to go out with some chick who has let herself go. As a matter of fact, a woman who does care about her health and body, probably is not going to want to be seen with a man with a big old pork gut either. It is a matter of respect, both of self, and for your partner.

Luckily for me, I am perfect... so... :tongue22:

Dude, I don't think that is mustard... only because it's green ;)

WhiteBoy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I havent read all of this convo so i may be off topic. The thing with women is if their body is built in proportion they may weigh 95 pounds be 5 foot tall have 32a s and look good but thats not the case with most women. I like to see women that look like their body parts fit together. I find my gf to be very sexy and beautiful. Shes 5,5 with 38 ds she wears size 10 pants and weighs somewhere around 152-160 depending on the week and all. But to most ppl just hearing her weight and pant size they are gona think shes overweight and fat. Shes not skinny but she doesnt have fat rolls either. There is many women that arnt size 0-6 and they look great. Take it easy on them ppl. Come on.