Now im real curious

biyoung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so ive come to know that my roomate has a small dick from what girls say and what he has said its probably around 5in but no bigger than 5.5. While he was out I was snooping around in his room and found these pills in his drawer called Man XL. I read the little paper that came with it and it says it is suppose to increase sexual performance and make your penis bigger. Has any one ever heard of these pills? Do they work? How long do they take? It says to take two pills daily.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Penis pills DO work on people who's penises have shrunk due to lack of use or some medical problem.
They might only cause the penis to grow to the previous maximum erction size!!! Any further growth will be due to Penis enlargement exercises - TAKING THE PILLS ALONE WILL NOT ENLARGE YOUR PENIS!!!

The herbs in most of these pills help to improve the circulation as well as providing an aphrodisiac effect. In my experience they are totally unesseccary, your cock will grow at the same speed without them by regularly doing a good PE routine.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ok so he has a small dick, personally, I don't think that is something that should be the topic of everyones conversation about the man, he probably can do some things with it that larger guys can't do, who knows, and besides, why humilate him over it.

the question that I have for you biyoung, why do feel the need to have to snoop through his personal belongings? even though he might be your room mate, I don't believe that is a reason to go though just to snoop, that is a good way to lose a room mate and a friend, if there is something that you just think you must know, just ask him, if he doesn't want you to know, let it be, there are more important things in life to worry about.

there is no reason for anybody to snoop through anybody else's things, it will only cause trouble, and it can get to the point that nobody will trust you, and if people find out that you are a snoop, they will also think that you are some sort of a snitch, I think that I would rather be known for having a smaller cock than be known as a snitch.

now as for those pills, I think that they are a waste of money, but if he thinks that it's doing something for him, so be it, it's his money that he is throwing out the window, best of luck to him.

Ok so ive come to know that my roomate has a small dick from what girls say and what he has said its probably around 5in but no bigger than 5.5. While he was out I was snooping around in his room and found these pills in his drawer called Man XL. I read the little paper that came with it and it says it is suppose to increase sexual performance and make your penis bigger. Has any one ever heard of these pills? Do they work? How long do they take? It says to take two pills daily.