Now is this a blowjob or what?!

Brandon801

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree.. great technique from Heather.. too bad he missed shotting the entire load down her throat.. hard to hold back when she has that much talent.. would love to see her force a thicker cock down her throat.. would be even more stimulating perhaps.. nothing better than a woman which loves cock and cum that much..

have you seen the one with Rocco..forcing that thick rod down the girls throat.. something to behold..

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, fuck, that's some hot blowjob with her taking the full length down her throat and grinding her nose in his pubes. I guestimate his length at about 7, wouldn't you guys? His vocal response during her sucking and at his climax are hot, as well. Now, if I could just see Rocco getting sucked I know my climax would be awesome!

hannah_banana

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My bf joined the that girls website a few months ago cuz he wanted me to watch the videos with him but then bitched to me cuz there wasnt anything new put on the site for the month he was a member.

I didnt care cuz it wasnt my money but just giving a heads up to anyone thinking about paying to see that.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
My bf joined the that girls website a few months ago cuz he wanted me to watch the videos with him but then bitched to me cuz there wasnt anything new put on the site for the month he was a member.

I didnt care cuz it wasnt my money but just giving a heads up to anyone thinking about paying to see that.

Did you see what he was watching on the computer screen. It seems his girl learned something somewhere, did you?:biggrin1:

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

heather & her husband had a child, so they havent updated the site in a long time...heather also has stated that she's fully retired from the business, now that she's a mommy

OhCanada

1st Like
Media
decent size cock to be doing that with, but it would be nice to see her try a thicker one. But boy does she own that thing!