Now or never

D_ntelost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With all the introductions as of late, I figured I'd annouce my presence haha. Posted before but never felt the urge to say hi...so...HI! I'm 21...7"x5" (not in need of the support group part of the site, but eager to hear you bigger guys talk about yours ((or... if you like mine :rolleyes:)) ) Hope everyone's getting a good start on the new year!

Attachments

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WELCOME, Pfunk816.
You'll find a lot more here than just penis support. There's laughs, all kinds of questions, interesting information, and general discussions on every topic under the sun. And, you can make some new friends. So don't be shy about adding your 2 cents. Have fun.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hope, pfunk, that you find (as I have) lots of pleasant surprises and new friends through your membership here! :smile: It really is a remarkable place.

Most of the time. :wink:

Glad to have you on board.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
pfunk816 said:
With all the introductions as of late, I figured I'd annouce my presence haha. Posted before but never felt the urge to say hi...so...HI! I'm 21...7"x5" (not in need of the support group part of the site, but eager to hear you bigger guys talk about yours ((or... if you like mine :rolleyes:)) ) Hope everyone's getting a good start on the new year!

Ummm... I like yours...:smile:

:wank:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, extra points if your name is a parliament funkadelic reference.

Pacifier, hmmm .... tell us more.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
pfunk816 said:
HI! I'm 21...7"x5" (not in need of the support group part of the site, but eager to hear you bigger guys talk about yours ((or... if you like mine :rolleyes:)) )

Hi, pfunk, and welcome to the Group. I'm glad you decided to de-lurk. We don't bite much (unless you enjoy that sort of thing...). I hope you have a great time here, and make some good friends.

Don't worry, everybody here talks about theirs -- (small or large, no matter), and now we'll talk about yours too!

I like it!
:naughty:

SouthernBum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
*straight guy has to figure out how to greet without flirting*

Welcome, pfunk. Nice... erm ... appendage.

Ha ha ha...pecker you crack me up.

Welcome pfunk. It is a pretty funny place. I always like to throw my 2 cents in...even though some may not like to hear it. Like Pecker, I am also a straight guy. And I just ripped a quote off of him, so I wouldnt have to think of something orginal to start with...ha ha.