Now Playing: Dawn of the Obamabots

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alas, Obama's win doesn't seem to put much of a shortage of certain people's yappage around here.

The Onion is always on point and always funny. However, isn't it rather ironic that the OP is addressing this? Especially since people like him have no problem picking up the slack where the obsessed Obamabots left off?

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now that the opposition has a chance to talk they're biting at every chance they can get to punch holes through the infallible Obama. The backlash shouldn't be surprising, since that video's depiction of "Obamabots," while exaggerated, was very on point, as you sad. Trying to have political discussions with 20 something Obama fanatics drove me to near silence this past cycle. Well, that and Sarah Palin, but that's another story.

Oh, and that video made me laugh. Hard.

Last edited:

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Wow!! Some republican had some money to squander on that production. My guess is that the production costs on that video alone could have provided christmas dinner's to a needy homeless shelter in most U.S. towns.........Priorities.....Joy to the world.........

It does occur to me though, what could all those portrayed 'OBAMA-BOTS' do with themselves?? Perhaps they could get on the PAT Robertson show and try to get all the McCain supporters that shouted out "KILL THAT NIGGER!!" at his RALLYs to see there evil ways. OR NOT.

How fucking liberal a thought.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow!! Some republican had some money to squander on that production. My guess is that the production costs on that video alone could have provided christmas dinner's to a needy homeless shelter in most U.S. towns.........Priorities.....Joy to the world.........

Maybe you'll get your way and all media and entertainment outlets will close down and join Meals on Wheels...and working for free.

It does occur to me though, what could all those portrayed 'OBAMA-BOTS' do with themselves?? Perhaps they could get on the PAT Robertson show and try to get all the McCain supporters that shouted out "KILL THAT NIGGER!!" at his RALLYs to see there evil ways. OR NOT.

How fucking liberal a thought.

I attended 2 McCain rallies and never heard the N word once. Although, you capitalized RALLYs, so maybe you just heard the N word at the fast-food hamburger joint Rally's. If that's the case, its not McCain's fault...you were just in a bad neighborhood. Also, I would suggest Subway, it's much healthier.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
AWWww...it's facey....Love to argue with you guy's tonight. But i'm off with the Lion's club tonight! Boxing up Christmas Food packages we have collected at our Canned' food drives, and getting donations ready for delivery to our towns less fortunate. Cheers!

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
It's amazing to me how people cannot just have a sense of humor instead of changing it into something political.

The video was well done and I found it funny.

Pym, talking about it being a waste is rediculous, get over yourself. You're looking more and more like a troll everyday.