Now that i think of it was my bestfriend comin on to me?

D_Tobias Tinkletube

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry if this is the wrong spot new @ this..
Anywho my middle school years beginning high-school year I had this bestfriend (we will call em..Allen) starting off we hated each other he was a dick. Really mean to me but I'm not a bitch so he learned quick ur not Gonna push me around ne who.. later that year we became friend because I found out he stayed by my grandmothers house slowly I started visiting him more and more soon we started staying at each others house believe it or not we go so close he let me sleep n the bed with him under the same sheets n all (says he didn't want me to sleep on the floor) so..one day I was @ his house he hoped n the shower because he went to practice earlier that morning I was in the room playing his game next thing I know I hear "aye pass me my towel" Its him ass naked nothing on not even socks.... he looked @ my eyes drop straight down to his dick n I was pleasantly surprised it was really fucking sexy 6" soft nice n fat dark and pinker toward the head due to circ scar. From that point we got really comfortable with each other wresting n boxer clearly feeling that our dicks were touching the other person. I always thought he was str8 as could be when ever he fucked a chick he'd let me watch or I'd b his look out. One day he told me I'm about to jack off I was soo shocked but I joined in (I was on the floor this time) as were in the process he yells out hey does it look small today n kind of begged me to look at I was acting all hesitant but by the 3 look at it he requested I stood up hard dick pre cum n all got on his bed n watched him stroke it 4 or 5 times hoping I wud c him shoot a load out but he fucked it up by saying....OK I was joking I'm not jerking off...we'll not me I finished on his sheets but he wasn't awake at this time. Do you guys think "Allen" was being adventurous with me??

aadale

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The English being "taught" in our school systems really needs to improve. Just saying...

its a casual forum who cares?!? I mean seriously loosen up!

As far your friends actions I would call it curiosity nothing could come from it or on the other hand maybe hes curious adventuring into forign grounds may turn him on!