now THAT is SEXY!

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem with lists is that you tend to want spaces to check each entry when completed. However in this case, who could really complain about placing a mark next to each?

TattooedMamaMeg- This is a young woman who posts fairly rarely, but is often found chatting. Her gallery is unique in its lack of nudes, but anytime she posts a pic you can see people accidently clicking out instead of opening new windows to investigate. Meg is a young woman that is full of character, strength, and a sense of humor. Oh yes had anyone else noticed that she is an extremely attractive person?

Njqt466- Also often seen in the chat section keeping it alive. This is one young woman who you know would be a fun encounter. How many women will tell you up front that they WANT you to take your pic of places to put it? A southern gal that has moved to the city and thrives has to be good.

Three... that is difficult. I haven't really talked to that many others here much. As a straight man lets just say I have yet to see a woman on here that I would kick out of bed, so please feel free to decide slot 3 is yours. If I were a gay man then many of you here would qualify as well. Everyone loves a sizequeen.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The problem with lists is that you tend to want spaces to check each entry when completed. However in this case, who could really complain about placing a mark next to each?

TattooedMamaMeg- This is a young woman who posts fairly rarely, but is often found chatting. Her gallery is unique in its lack of nudes, but anytime she posts a pic you can see people accidently clicking out instead of opening new windows to investigate. Meg is a young woman that is full of character, strength, and a sense of humor. Oh yes had anyone else noticed that she is an extremely attractive person?

Njqt466- Also often seen in the chat section keeping it alive. This is one young woman who you know would be a fun encounter. How many women will tell you up front that they WANT you to take your pic of places to put it? A southern gal that has moved to the city and thrives has to be good.

Three... that is difficult. I haven't really talked to that many others here much. As a straight man lets just say I have yet to see a woman on here that I would kick out of bed, so please feel free to decide slot 3 is yours. If I were a gay man then many of you here would qualify as well. Everyone loves a sizequeen.

You are too sweet. :)

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
You know what is really sexy??

I was thinking about this today... It is really sexy when a person is fucking gorgeous but they don't know it. Something about that is so incredibly hot.:rolleyes:

You know what's sexy.

3) Putting your hand on a woman's cheek to brush her long hair back. Stopping your hand just past her temple and feeling the weight of her hair across your fingers. Long, waterfall flowing hair is sexy.

2) Slow dancing with a woman and looking down over her shoulder at the width of her hips; her heels as they go in and out of sight under her nicely shaped ass.

1) Fetishly speaking I love ankles but really a woman's hands do it for me the most. Well proportioned, may be calloused but soft, delicate and strong. I love to watch them cook meals, fold a sheet, put a wet cloth to my eyes. But best of all I love to see a womans hands wrapped around my cock :)

Of course RnR. Almost, said so some time ago. Amygirl if she decides to be transgendered or not. And .... forgot the name:tongue:... shit....

How long are you a non-poster before you get archived? Anybody know?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I had to narrow it down to 3 it would be difficult. Clearly I want Pecker--the name alone, and something in his personality in his posts. Of course he's straight as can be so I have to put him to the side.

ColJOhn and fortiesfun keep my interest and I constantly read their posts. When that sweet guy Pappy was here I was constantly aroused by him--may have something to do with wanting a daddy,

Only 3 huh? Couldn't I just try everyone on the board?

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another vote?? YES! Thanks Chicago S...and I will take them any way I can get them. Really, there are just some incredible women in here, and to even be mentioned is a wonderful honor.

I am still working on the 3 I would put at the top of my list...this is just too hard!

Renee
I'll give you another vote just for the avatar!:biggrin1:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Another vote?? YES! Thanks Chicago S...and I will take them any way I can get them. Really, there are just some incredible women in here, and to even be mentioned is a wonderful honor.

I am still working on the 3 I would put at the top of my list...this is just too hard!

Renee

::: wishes he was good looking enough to make the list :::::rolleyes:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am changing my LIST again....!!:redface:

Back to what I said before.."
I THINK all of the GUYS are SEXY..."
I can't say that about you women here.."
You all are just Pretty in my book.."
But, SEXY goes for the men because, they have the TOYS that I so want to PLAY with...":tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am changing my LIST again....!!:redface:

Back to what I said before.."
I THINK all of the GUYS are SEXY..."
I can't say that about you women here.."
You all are just Pretty in my book.."
But, SEXY goes for the men because, they have the TOYS that I so want to PLAY with...":tongue:

Alright ! Dont start any mess up in here. We try to keep a good balance of all the raging hormones ! LOL!