Now that it is ALL over, what did you do on Valentine's day?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by DGirl, Feb 15, 2007.

1. DGirl

Gold Member

It started out a CRAPPY day for me.." I volunteered to work for a girl that has trouble coming in to work..." I got up and hubby also got up.." I asked him to take me to work. Because, I was taking everyone starbucks coffee for V-day.." This new mint flavor.." Well, anyways.." I had 11 bottles for the day and night people.." We had a rather SLOW day.." Then I got home.." I fixed dinner and we exchanged gifts.." I got him some Chocolate flaovered Hawaii coffee beans.." He LOVE coffee beans..." So it is a HUGE deal for that..." Also, a card, some other special once a year chocolate just for the v-day..." Then a cute cupid / angel.." He got me...":redface: The ring set I wanted from ZALES!!!! He went their and they told him that they were OUT!! But, as he was leaving.." They found one put a side!!:eek: He also got me a Choco cat Bath towel!!:eek: I love choc cat!!:redface: I have to say.." I am ONE happy GIRL!!!!!!!!!:biggrin1: We DID NOT have any SEX, :mad: .." We watched some Cheaters.." With my Joey. G on it...":redface: But, that was my V-DAY.." I left out the whole rest of my work day story.." But, I wanted to keep my story HAPPY!!!:biggrin1:
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/167/391517222_ab350fd847.jpg?v=0

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/178/391517227_0643810575.jpg?v=0

2. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Boxes of chocolates for several of the ladies at work. Then a nice quiet and very light supper. Wine and chocolates in the hot tub followed by me eating pussy until she was pushing my head away and begging me to stop. Then she layed me on my back and climbed on and rode like she never rode before. Best valentine's day in many years for me. My jaw is still sore but a sore jaw is a happy jaw. lol

3. DGirl

Gold Member

You sound like you HAD a GREAT night..":tongue: I hope next year, I get laid!!!:redface:

4. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

On Valentine's Day itself? Not a damn thing... we are going to try to go out this weekend.

5. DGirl

Gold Member

What clubs are you going to? When I came into town I used to go to XO's...." But, they are CLOSED..." I miss that club....." I used to love meeting HOT babes their...":biggrin1:

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Well after shopping today to replace broken dishes some of which broke on my head. We went out to eat and drank a lot of wine and had amazing sex. Only today i have a really bad headache. I think it was the wine:smile: :rolleyes:

7. Love-it

Gold Member

No one mentioned Valentine's Day at work or at home. It is not a big deal to anyone that I know.

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Hrm... lots of clubs. Club NV (envy), Missy B's, Tootsie's, whatever... yeah, XO closed... it reopened under another name then closed again. lol.

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Thats sad. Happy Valentines Day:kiss:

10. Epistasia

Epistasia Member

Albums:
    Way to score DGirl! That ring is beautiful.

As I had said earlier. I was supposed to get a new mattress as a surprise but it showed up on the 13th. Despite already spending a fortune, he still went out and got me a beautiful antique costume tiara (I have a collection and a "princess complex"). I got him a little nighty that made my boobies look huge!!!:biggrin1: He was very happy indeed. We ordered dinner in and spent the night together watching South Park. We did get a chance to break in our new mattress but I'll spare you the details.

He really makes me feel like a princess!

Brit

11. Love-it

Gold Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Love-it
    No one mentioned Valentine's Day at work or at home. It is not a big deal to anyone that I know.

What's sad? My wife and I are still in love after nearly 33 years together. Valentines day has nothing to do with love, other than commercial exploitation. Express and show your love to your partner every day and you won't find a need for Valentine's Day.

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh . The way you were talking you sounded single and didnt have a girlfriend. Nothing wrong in picking a day and showing some extra love.:cool:

13. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Lets just say it wasnt my best Valentines day every
    (aka; I got nothing)

14. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

You got me. I mean im not roses or a mink coat, but you got me...................:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

15. DGirl

Gold Member

:redface: Thank you!!!! Epistasia:biggrin1: .." It came with a neacklace and ear rings.." But, I can't wear ear rings..." No holes in the ol' ears.." But, also..." We need to get the ring sized down to a 1/2 size smaller. That being the LAST set, it came in a 7 size.." But, that is ok.." Least it was NOT a 5 or smaller!!:eek: I BET you did break that new BED in.....":wink: :wink:

uncut.." I bet you had a GREAT night also..." I took a look at your pictures a few days ago.." WOW!!!!!:eek: You have a great cock, if you don't mind me saying that.." :redface: :redface: But, the dish part was like :confused: to me.." I hope it was not to bad of a headache!!!!!!!!

Love-it, I am sorry that you did not do anything.." You sound like most of the older people in my family.." My momma used to tell me that LOVE is just a FOUR letter word.." You are old school. Which is cool. I am GLAD that you are with your Women after ALL of these years.." Now, that is what I want for ME and hubby!!!! I really mean that..." If I ever LOSE my man, I would be half DEAD..." That is just how I feel.." But, I would still have my twins..." Mouse and Mandy..."

TattooedMamaMeg!!!, I have some storys about that CLUB!!!! Wow do I !!
    I used to love coming to K.C. and going out with my Bestfriend and the rest of the girls .." We would be so drunk..." Judy, would NOT drink.." She drove.." I am just GLAD that I never caught AIDS or Herpes kissing on those men.." I would not just PECK..." We would make out in the CLUB...:eek: I was a BAD party girl.." But, no SEX with them.." Just heavy heavy fun........":redface:

16. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Baby..id take you over a rose anyday because you would be my garden of Eden

17. Epistasia

Epistasia Member

Albums:
    I know the feeling. I wear a 5 1/4 ring size or something absurd like that. When my fiancé went to get my engagement ring he asked for the smallest ring they had thinking there couldn't be a ring to small to fit my finger. Well, it was just his luck to find a place with a 4 1/2!!! lol. Not only that but the store didn't want to take it back. He felt so bad that he almost had a break down in the store. I told him that it didn't matter and that we would go with what we had. Well long story short, this amazing man took the ring without telling me and had the stones reset into another ring that did fit, perfectly. I don't have a cam handy, but I'll take a pic when I have a chance.

Brit

18. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

The way things a going lately you may have too....

19. DGirl

Gold Member

You have a GREAT man Epistasia!!!!!!:redface:
    I wish ALL men could be like your man and my Hubby..." But, that is just a WISH........."

20. BremerChick

BremerChick New Member

Albums:
    Yeah valentines day is like that its like the day you go out of your way to go to dinner and have a good time. Its like christmas..you can give someone a present every day but its not the same unless its christmas.

Draft saved Draft deleted