Now that's a whopper...!!!!

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
BBB2.5, thanks for the heads up on that video. Its a good one.

And who the fuck CARES about where in the world that shithole Burger King is or about its corporate structure. BBB was being nice to show you where you could find some real meat to look at. Just enjoy watchin the guy eating the tubesteak he found.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Caliman said:
BBB2.5, thanks for the heads up on that video. Its a good one.

And who the fuck CARES about where in the world that shithole Burger King is or about its corporate structure. BBB was being nice to show you where you could find some real meat to look at. Just enjoy watchin the guy eating the tubesteak he found.
Thanks Caliman....some people alway try to look for the negative, rather than the positive.
:wink:

[I ahve seen the guy walking down 12th street in Philadelphia, sitting in the Xando/ Cosi on the corner of 12th and Walnut St again in Philly (MAJORLY showing off his bulge to anyone that will look), and also in Atlantic City at Ceasers, and on the boardwalk. the bookstore is located in Egg Harbor city NJ, which is on the way to AC. Perhaps some of the other members in Philly or Jersey have seen the guy as well... I am not 100% certain but how many cocks that huge can there be in the world, UC and on a similar looking black dude. Unless he has a brother I am still convinced i blew him and he managed to get the whole thing in my ass.[/quote]

YOu are right Avalaonjim.I had a similar experience.I think your right that it's him. I'm a blonde twink from Canada with an insatiable urge for black cock which we have so few of in my city. I have a bubble butt and pretty face so I love picking up black dudes when I travel as a flight attendent. I was in Philadelphia and saw this guy last year. I think he's close to 60 now. We talked in a bar and then went to my hotel room. I sucked him for an hour and he was geat - knew how to dominate and make me beg to get fucked. He kissed my nipples and tongued my throat which was the perfect way to loosen me up. He talked dirty the whole time he fucked me. He says he did videos 25 years ago. Now he's married and a grandfather. Goes to church.Doesn't want any recent photos on the internet. He's grayhaired and has a goatee now but hard body. Likes to have dirty sex with young blonde gays once or twice a week. I am obsessed with him and wear lingerie when we meet(his fetish).

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
That has to be the single most depressing smiley on the list...

And I hear ya BBB, I'd have left the same 'warning'... sometimes us dumb Americans just can't win :tongue:

Oh yeah, nice vid I guess - fat cock, that's for sure!

Tell me about. Damned if we do, and damned if we don't. You know in Australia BK is called Happy Jacks.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oddly, Burger King is now owned by a UK company! Or do americans spell that companie? LOL.

Oh man, this little thing between you Americans and the english dudes here is hilarious.
And yes I've seen a burger king in Portugal. And in Spain. It's pretty much all over the world by now, just like mcdonalds.

And it is true that most Americans are a bit dumb. They usually can't point more then 3 countries in a map and they know very little about the rest of the world. At the same time, usa are a big ass country, probably 10 times the one where I live so I understand that to them, America seems like the whole world.
And just so we're clear, I have nothing against Americans, in fact, I hope I get to go there someday.

btw, the video isn't working.:confused:

FEED THE MAN MEAT

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know you guys are going to be split 50/50 about believeing me or not, but there is an adult bookstore about an hour from my house, that in periodic fits of horniness I have frequented. On 3 seperate occassions, an older, late 40's to mid 50's black man has entered wearing a tight pair of sweat pants, and manipulated himself to a semi in front of me. Never one to turn down a challenge I have entered a booth with the dude. I SWEAR it is this guy. The first time I walked out to the bookstore like WTF did i just encounter. I saw this vid maybe a year after I had sucked the dude off. He looks EXACTLY like this guy. it is one of the biggest i have ever played with, unbearably thick, and LONG. The second time I again sucked him off, the third time I got a hotel room and he fucked me.

I ahve seen the guy walking down 12th street in Philadelphia, sitting in the Xando/ Cosi on the corner of 12th and Walnut St again in Philly (MAJORLY showing off his bulge to anyone that will look), and also in Atlantic City at Ceasers, and on the boardwalk. the bookstore is located in Egg Harbor city NJ, which is on the way to AC. Perhaps some of the other members in Philly or Jersey have seen the guy as well... I am not 100% certain but how many cocks that huge can there be in the world, UC and on a similar looking black dude. Unless he has a brother I am still convinced i blew him and he managed to get the whole thing in my ass.
Do you still see that dude?