now THIS is self sucking!!!

Great video. The sport should never have to pay for a BJ that's for sure.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was incredible watching him take all of his own cock! I use to be able to do that when I was about 16. Not all the way but at least half my cock in my mouth. I'd swallow every drop. Sure wish I could still do it.... Damn!

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody else prefer to see a blowjob (whether self- or otherwise) done from the side? The way this is filmed, and the way fleshlightmouth does most of his, just doesn't do it for me. I want to see the goods disappearing into a mouth, not just disappearing.

sheneeds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies you ALL better hope and pray Dr.s don't come up with a way to make a mans cock huge like this. We men will never work another day in our life! You may become obsolete! LOL no I really don't think that would ever happen to you ladies.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ladies you ALL better hope and pray Dr.s don't come up with a way to make a mans cock huge like this. We men will never work another day in our life! You may become obsolete! LOL no I really don't think that would ever happen to you ladies.

hmmm...well I don't even want a guy that likes to suck his own cock...what a turn off.

dewit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
now that i saw mystic wolfs post and re-watched the video.. yea theres no doubt about, thats 2 guys
no self-sucking in that video

Very interesting. There is doubt either way. Can't tell if the stomach is going in front of the shirt or if the shirt is just riding up between the stomach and the pecs. Seems to me that someone with that stomach wouldn't be able to self though… :(

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It's definitely just one guy, he has several videos on Xtube and he shows his skills from a couple of different angles.

I don't know why people would try to shed doubt on his talent... he's super-hung and supremely flexible, a very HOT combination. Just relax and enjoy, folks!!