now THIS is self sucking!!!

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm...well I don't even want a guy that likes to suck his own cock...what a turn off.

If all guys could most would. I might not, but you'd have to lower your standards greatly in such a world.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've tried to do this lying on my back, and I find the more I go for it the more my dick just retracts back in to my body. This guy's dick looks like it doesn't move at all while his head moves. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Another instance of the Non believers here screaming "FAKE!: and making all sorts of assumptions. Go to Xtube and have a look, it IS only one guy, and he IS sucking his own cock (quite beautifully I might ass). Jesus, even when there is 100% proof, the people here will not believe.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is just a weird one to call 'fake' on. Videos are tough to fake; unless it's grainy, blurred and from a distance where you could never tell it was a prosthetic (and there's only one video) you should give it the benefit of the doubt. Plus his dick clearly changes slightly in size and stretches, which is what real penises do.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is just a weird one to call 'fake' on. Videos are tough to fake; unless it's grainy, blurred and from a distance where you could never tell it was a prosthetic (and there's only one video) you should give it the benefit of the doubt. Plus his dick clearly changes slightly in size and stretches, which is what real penises do.

No, there are seven videos, and all of them show only one guy, sucking his own cock.

Xtube.com.au

narcissus9

Do a search.

gregariddle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Any chance of you visiting the chat room and showing us your talent live?

Cheers,
Riddle

NOT fake, and the cumshot is real as well, from a different take but from the same session, night was falling and I had to get up and switch the lights on.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I AM that guy, narcissus9 on xtube, and as shadow28 said, it's me alone.
Ask me anything!

well man ur fn hot all the way around. Your talent explains why only 3 posts since 2007.

My question to you would be...I don't think your cock can be deepthroated at all, would you come over and prove me wrong.