Now you can REALLY all go fuck yourselves.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did keep on my droool bib when I escaped from the home.

Here I am, just minding my own and some wanker jumps in the middle of my thread and makes it get shitcanned. Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?

I'm rambling. I'll shut up.
Don't ask that question:eek: The thread will be bumped to Politics and then the thread will NEVER end... :biggrin1: you know all about politicians taking over penis websites and restricting speech or something like that :cool:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Sounds like you've really fucked yourself now! :biggrin1:

Yeah I've totally fucked myself it was a one time deal it turns out, so now I shall remain in permanent divergence from you teaching, incommunicant, anathema, outcast.

There shalt be no place in heaven for the man that fucketh himself in like fashion that he cannot fuck himself again at the command of Hickboy when he shall cum again to command all men to fuck themselves for the second time.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah I've totally fucked myself it was a one time deal it turns out, so now I shall remain in permanent divergence from you teaching, incommunicant, anathema, outcast.

There shalt be no place in heaven for the man that fucketh himself in like fashion that he cannot fuck himself again at the command of Hickboy when he shall cum again to command all men to fuck themselves for the second time.
Been hanging out at Temple Bar, eh? :biggrin:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE that song!

On a side note. Once I made a trip from Hong Kong to Bangkok during the most extreme weather conditions and when we were preparing for a crash landing the Japanese man next to me told me to lift my feet off the floor in case of impact (and when he explained why) Subsequently I always put my feet on the seat for landings! OCD 101!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NJ: Why do people create fake personas?? I'm gonna be pissed if you turn out to be a 19 yr old, Korean girl with a scat fetish.
Oh Yeah: Can I use that in my profile quote?
NJ: Yes

ahahahahahahah OY!!!
ahahahahah
P.S. this is a new thread, so i`m gonna contribute :)
Yes, fuck ME all :):):)